Esiotrot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi there! I've done a U-turn in my thinking this year (having already finished my A levels) that I'm going to apply to Uni for Psychology this year. I have a B in English Literature, a B in Drama and a Dist* in BTEC performing arts , along with some random CoPE award for a total of 410 points. With these qualifications, grades and points, what is the upper limit (or your estimated upper limit) for the courses I could apply for. My uncle, who works at a university suggested that I would stand a chance at getting in at some russell group unis, but I don't quite understand which ones would have me and what I should be aiming for. By the way, my BTEC equals 140 points. No idea where it stands equal to grades though.
sabrina2929
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
With that many points, you could get into pretty much any good uni. Most unis will ask for 360 which is 3 A's. So you get a lot of choices.
EmmaZombie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
http://www.universityfinder.org.uk/u...alculator.html

You should be able to get into most courses, provided you have relevant qualifications for them i.e most Psychology courses require a B in GCSE science, and a relevant A Level as a base for the course (like another science, Biology preferred, Psychology itself or another social science)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads