Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is nessie a boy, a girl, or both? If one or the other, are there others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyb17)
    (-,-)

You already told me it's the loch ness monster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    (-,-)

You already told me it's the loch ness monster.
    But what is the gender cus you say its not a girl and the movie said there is only one in the world at a time

ReputationRep:
    But what is the gender cus you say its not a girl and the movie said there is only one in the world at a time
    What in the name of a drop of cack, fresh from baby Jesus's very anus, are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    What in the name of a drop of cack, fresh from baby Jesus's very anus, are you talking about?
    Watch the movie "Waterhorse"

ReputationRep:
    Watch the movie "Waterhorse"
    I don't respond to threats.

ReputationRep:
    I don't respond to threats.
    It's not a threat it just a "this is where I'm getting my info and you sound confused do here, do with it what you will"

ReputationRep:
    It's not a threat it just a "this is where I'm getting my info and you sound confused do here, do with it what you will"
    :lolwut: I was kidding.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I was kidding.
    You know for some reason that doesn't convey over the internet

ReputationRep:
    You know for some reason that doesn't convey over the internet
    But a threat is as far away as possible from telling me to watch a movie. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think Nessie is referred to as a girl generally... But I think that might just be because of the feminine name, idk. The movie Waterhorse was pretty **** tbh, not very historically accurate or even true to the tales of the monster so 😁 and to Pocahontas, Nessie brings a lot of tourism to Inverness and surrounding area, I get that it's nothing to do with glasgow/edinburgh or the central belt, but it's a big factor up north! That and whisky hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wait, what?)
    I think Nessie is referred to as a girl generally... But I think that might just be because of the feminine name, idk. The movie Waterhorse was pretty **** tbh, not very historically accurate or even true to the tales of the monster so 😁 and to Pocahontas, Nessie brings a lot of tourism to Inverness and surrounding area, I get that it's nothing to do with glasgow/edinburgh or the central belt, but it's a big factor up north! That and whisky hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most of what we hear about in America is Scotts getting in bar/pub fights and Nessie. And then there's the kilts and bagpipes

ReputationRep:
    But a threat is as far away as possible from telling me to watch a movie. :confused:
    Sry. In America most of the time the movies about Britain always have the British with the unsaid "or else"
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    If "Nessie" is indeed real, it's not an unknown creature, but an unknown species. Naturally, it's a generally safe assumption that such a species would have both male and female individuals at least at some time in their development. The different sightings could have involved both male and female 'monsters.'

ReputationRep:
    I like whiskey.

ReputationRep:
    Sry. In America most of the time the movies about Britain always have the British with the unsaid "or else"
    Tell me more about America...

ReputationRep:
    Most of what we hear about in America is Scotts getting in bar/pub fights and Nessie. And then there's the kilts and bagpipes
    Nah man, pub fights is the irish! The scots can drink I guess, well especially by usa standards (lol, lightweights) kilts are only really for special events or if you're playing the bagpipes (which, are only really for special events or pipe band competitions etc) scotland is a really friendly place though, but like all modern western society is pretty much indistinguishable from other large cities

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The british it's just the english (please please please note this down, and when referring to the english refer directly to the english) the english don't have a great international reputation, but scotland does hence the offence taken by scottish people when you call them english or just lump us all in together as british when you really just mean the pip pip cheerio english (and/or the apple and pairs cockney taxi drivers)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I like whiskey.
    Good on you, but whiskey isn't Scottish.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Whisky is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Good on you, but whiskey isn't Scottish.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Whisky is
    "Good on you"

but Wait, What? said in his post

"To pocahontas: Scotland is big for whisky."

Hence my response.

:kiss:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.