Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Date number 5. I'm starting to feel more comfortable. So the date went really well till the end.We get to the end and he leans to hug me in his car...he was kinda restricted in the driver seat so it wasn't a proper hug...Then tried to kiss me and I kinda freaked out and turnedaway. It just didn't seem like the time at all. We were walking by the river Thames and it was the perfect opportunity but it just didn't happen. Why am I so awkward.. This is the second time this has happened. I've been daydreaming bout this for the last few weeks and then this happens.... *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Date number 5. I'm starting to feel more comfortable. So the date went really well till the end.We get to the end and he leans to hug me in his car...he was kinda restricted in the driver seat so it wasn't a proper hug...Then tried to kiss me and I kinda freaked out and turnedaway. It just didn't seem like the time at all. We were walking by the river Thames and it was the perfect opportunity but it just didn't happen. Why am I so awkward.. This is the second time this has happened. I've been daydreaming bout this for the last few weeks and then this happens.... *sighs*
    Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You obviously didn't feel like it was the right moment, there's nothing wrong with that at all. It takes longer for some people, and hopefully your date will understand that. Just communicate to make sure he's not feeling embarrassed for misjudging.

(Original post by JackBlack)
    Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You obviously didn't feel like it was the right moment, there's nothing wrong with that at all. It takes longer for some people, and hopefully your date will understand that. Just communicate to make sure he's not feeling embarrassed for misjudging.
    Thank you. I will discuss it with him tomorrow so far he's been really understanding about things thus far.

Bump..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.