The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have a strange feeling whoever it was has deleted their post so you never find out.
Original post by goobypls
Why did he need to go to the EX ISOC ?

It wasn't a he. I don't know, curiosity, misclicked, the possibilities are numerous.
Original post by goobypls
Well considering I've already accepted the fact I'm evil i think i can go and hunt now.

Hunts going to fail. I haven't seen that member post in weeks.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
It wasn't me. I swear.

Where did you happen to be on the 15 of February at approximately 16:32 :s-smilie: :badger::badger::colonhash:
Original post by IdeasForLife
It wasn't a he. I don't know, curiosity, misclicked, the possibilities are numerous.

Hunts going to fail. I haven't seen that member post in weeks.

He must be operating under a new persona !!

Fear not Sherlock shall solve this lel.

Or maybe you disposed of him to hide the evidence !!!!!!!!:ninja:
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
I have a strange feeling whoever it was has deleted their post so you never find out.

Well if Achea can remember the posters name then we have a rope to climb.
What is the super 6?
Anyway, moving on.

Original post by Tpos
Depends what you mean by "are in need". If they're starving and have no clean water than definitely them. But somewhere down the line you have to start putting money towards education even if people are poor. Education is a must for everyone - it too is a need and a way for people to.get out of the poverty (with other factors of course). Remember "Iqra" was the first word.revealed to.the prophet (saw) :smile:

Jazak Allahu Khayran for your response :smile: I will be more focused on the education part because food is just food , there can always be a way to find food, whereas education makes one wise and able to work, pass on knowledge etc
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by themorninglight
What is the super 6?

A group of six non-Muslims who go around the forum hating on Islam.
[video="youtube_share;8QcgORGEc3M"]http://youtu.be/8QcgORGEc3M[/video]
Your tongue may raise your rank in Jannah or it may sink you in Hell. Watch what you say!
Feed the hungry, visit the sick and free the captive. (Bukhari)
:cry::cry: This is what I'm feeling like atm
Would you rather give money for education or for children/families who are in need for food etc?

Bump...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mary562
:cry::cry: This is what I'm feeling like atm

Is everything okay dear? :lovehug:
Original post by Incredible97
Is everything okay dear? :lovehug:

Yeah :smile: :jumphug:

Spoiler

Original post by Mary562
Yeah :smile: :jumphug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Mary562
Would you rather give money for education or for children/families who are in need for food etc?

Bump...

Interesting Q. Food. If I was living in poverty, I rather someone feed me than give me money for maths.
Edit: I hope you are feeling better. May Allah grant you shifa x
Is goobypls missfats? lols
Original post by interact
Is goobypls missfats? lols

Looool
Nope! :noway: why?

Latest

Trending

Trending