The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;MQQONLJ6v90"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQQONLJ6v90[/video]

Kitab Al Kafi H 3125, CH 16, h 2
Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from
ibn Faddal from ibn Bukayr from Muhammad ibn Muslim who has said the
following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has
said, ‘It is in the book of Amir al-Mu’minin, Ali ibn abu Talib,
recipient of divine supreme covenant, “praise comes before
asking for favors. Whenever you like to pray and plead before
Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, for help, speak of His
glory.” The narrator has said that I asked the Imam, ‘How
should we speak of His glory?’ The Imam said, ‘Say, O You
Who are closer to me than my jugular veins, O the One Who
does without fail as He wishes, O the One Who stands between a
man and his heart, O the One Who is on a high position and the
One like Whom is no creature.’”

Muwathaq Kal Saheeh - Alama Majlisi
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tpos
I've just listened to it and it was quite interesting however unless I missed it he didn't cover what "the right hand" means in the ayah. I would've liked that to be discussed in more detail and then for that to form the basis of the rest of the talk.

I'll send you a better clip of where he summarises everything :smile: but the post by freedom does summarise a lot. Let me just find it
Narrated 'Imran bin Husain (may Allah be pleased with him): I had piles, so I asked the Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) about the prayer. He said,

"Pray while standing and if you can't, pray while sitting and if you cannot do even that, then pray lying on your side."

(Bukhari)
I really loving the creative side of I-Socers. :biggrin: Keep it up!
Original post by Ankabout
I really loving the creative side of I-Socers. :biggrin: Keep it up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your fourth quote on your signature 😃.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your fourth quote on your signature ������.

Thanks. :smile:
[video="youtube;sgJbU0YW6kY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgJbU0YW6kY[/video]
Original post by IdeasForLife

Wa'alaykumasalaam, we will :smile:

JazakAllahu khairan, may Allah give all of you whatever is best for you in the dunya, keep you on the straight path and grant you jannah.
Original post by Ankabout
Walaikum assalam,

I like the first one. :smile:

Thanks. :smile:
“He (Sallalahu alayhi wa sallam) spent his entire life for our Ummah, I want to spend my entire life on his Sunnah”
Aerial view of the Quran gate, at Makkah's entrance

Beautiful Mashallah

An old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train. The train was about to leave the station and all the passengers are settling down on their seats. As the train started, the young man was filled with a lot of joy and curiosity. He was sitting on the window side. He put one hand out and felt the passing air. He shouted, "Papa see all trees are going behind". The Old man smile and admired his sons feelings.

Beside the young man a couple was sitting and listening to the conversion between the father and the son. They were little awkward at the attitude of the 25 years old man behaving like a small child.

Suddenly the young man again shouted, "Papa see the pond and the animals. The clouds are moving with the train".

The couple was watching the young man embarrassingly.

Now it started raining and some of the water drops touches the young man's hand. He was filled with joy and he closed his eyes. He shouted again, "Papa it's raining, the water is touching me, see papa".

The couple could not help themselves and asked the old man. Why don't you visit the Doctor and get treatment for your son.

The Old man replied, "Yes, we are on out way back from the hospital. Today my son got his eyesight for the first time in his life".

Moral of the story:
"Don't draw conclusions until you know all the facts".
Reply 5333
Original post by Incredible97
An old man lived alone at home. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and told him the situation.
"Dear Son, I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the garden, because your mother always loved planting time. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.

If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren't in prison ... Your Father."

Shortly, the old man received the reply from his son: "For heaven's sake, Dad, don't dig up the garden! That's where I buried the Guns!"

The next morning, A dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns.

Confused old man wrote another note to his son telling him what have happened, and asked him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad, It's the best I could do for you from here."

Moral of the Story: No matter where you are in the world, if you have decided to do something deep from your heart, you can do it!

Lol
Original post by Tpos
Lol

:biggrin:
Reply 5335
Original post by Zamestaneh

That'd be perfect if you spaced out tsr islamic society << like this (I.e. As normal)
Original post by Incredible97

lol that was smart! the fbi digging up story
Original post by Zamestaneh

This is good but you forgot Muhammadur Rasoolullah?
and the crescent should be tilted slightly (same font) without the star.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kyoti
lol that was smart! the fbi digging up story

Lol I know! :biggrin:
Original post by Tpos
That'd be perfect if you spaced out tsr islamic society << like this (I.e. As normal)

The additional spaces were an accident, to be honest but because I made it on paint rather than photoshop, it's effort to correct :u: But I guess I'll see what I can do :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending