The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kutub al sittah
I thought tpos was acting really strangely until some of you guys here said her account got hacked

Who would want to hack her account and why? I think this is somehow connected to the messages on her blog/twitter/whatever it was

Who is doing this :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She did not get hacked lol... she just found the term "female akhis" hilarious. I know this cuz she confirmed it herself on Watsapp.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ankabout
She did not get hacked lol... she just found the term "female akhis" hilarious. I know this cuz she confirmed it herself on Watsapp.

Oh lol. Ibn fulaan tricked me :dontknow:

I read a post of hers and she said "bloody hell". I thought this was quite out of character. Maybe she is more bold than i thought
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IMBCFC
Is it fard to read jamat when it is held ? The thing is I sometimes run on a tight shedule like I have to go to the train station on time because if I miss the train I will get late for work and have to wait an hour to get the other train. Therfore when jamat is held I read at the back on my own just to speed things up and get to work on time. Usually if I have time I will read jamat.

But is it permissible to miss jamat if really necessary ?

Can someone answer this brothers question

All i know is that it is not permissible for you to miss salah for things like work

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IMBCFC
Is it fard to read jamat when it is held ? The thing is I sometimes run on a tight shedule like I have to go to the train station on time because if I miss the train I will get late for work and have to wait an hour to get the other train. Therfore when jamat is held I read at the back on my own just to speed things up and get to work on time. Usually if I have time I will read jamat.

But is it permissible to miss jamat if really necessary ?

it's not permissable to read your own if jamat is held, how long do they take? when do you need to be at the station? jamat is usually around 6 minutes so the difference between you reading alone and reading with jamat is roughly ~2 minutes, is it worth it? how far is the station from Mosque?
(edited 9 years ago)
I was joking.
May Allah grant you both (muslimguy and beautiful) shifa.
May Allah bestow you both with good health, Ameen. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Ameen.
Sufyaan Ath-Thawree said:

“Innovation is more beloved to Iblees than sin, since a sin may be repented from but innovation is not repented from.”
Original post by beautifulxxx
Salam Alaikum WaRahmatullah, I'm gonna be taking a break from here. Not been very active anyway to be honest.

And btw, I'm very sick so if you could spare some dua I would be grateful he he.

JazakAllahu khayran, salam.

Waalaykum Assalam WaRahmatullah.

May Allah give you health.

Those to whom hypocrites said, "Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them." But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, "Sufficient for us is Allah , and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs."
My phone got shaheed today. :frown:

Spoiler

Lets hope thats fixable :lol:
Claim

Allah has created people he will send to hell by default of no choice of their Own, he has created them with defective senses and functions.

Proof:
And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.

Response

1. Every single properly developed human has been endowed with the senses of reason, intellect, rationality :
Quran: "But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!"

2. It's interesting to see people give their own spin on a verse in such an incorrect way.

"And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless." Quran

The verse does not say "Allah swt has made man out of their own will or actions go into hell". It only says, hell has been created as a place for many among mankind. Who has the right to give their own spin and conclude erronously that this means Allah throws people into hell unfairly? Is the verse not clear? Hell has been created for many among jinn and men - the deserving ones! The Quran even qualifies this statement, by saying they will have minds, etc the ability to reason the truth but they will abuse them and won't use them! The Quran is not saying they were created without the ability to reason! Rather, the Quran is clearly telling us they have these facets, and they don't use them. Have you ever told someone 'can't you see my argument?' or 'you have intelligence but you aren't thinking'. Does this mean their intelligence is defective, or does it mean they have abused it in some instances?

As you see, people with their own agenda's neglect such an obvious verse and put their own spin onto it.

Despite utterly clear verses in the Quran reinforcing this analysis:

"We have shown man the path of truth and the path of falsehood; he may choose either the path of guidance and offer the thanks, or choose the path of ingratitude." (76:3)

QURAN: "
Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

Quran: "And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve."

I did used to think that many atheists here were rational, and had Islam presented wrongly to them - and this may be the case for many. But i do feel that there are some who are clearly intelligent, but have something blocking them to accept , be it ego, bias, or whatever other cause to such clear truth. Any rational person without any bias would have no choice but to admit that Islam preaches man earns hell of his own accord -not Allah swt but your own actions. I appreciate legitimate arguments against Islam, i.e questioning legitimate division over an issue, not attacking something that is so irrefutable. Out of all the arguments about Islam , this one bothers me the most, because i have come to like the atheists here and enjoy debate on issues where i feel i can clear up misconceptions, and this issue just puts me off discussing because i now see individuals who at one point are so rational throw away their rationality due to clear bias.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tennumbers

Spoiler

:eek: loool how did that happen?
(edited 9 years ago)

Spoiler

Wow.
You should've bought a cover lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

May it gets a place in Jannah.

Spoiler

Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi raji'un :console:

Spoiler

Spoiler

One question: How??
(edited 9 years ago)
عنه، عن عدة من أصحابنا، عن أحمد بن محمد بن خالد، عن يعقوب بن يزيد عن ابن أبي عمير، عن ابن اذينة، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام في قوله تعالى: " ما يكون من نجوى ثلاثة إلا هو رابعهم ولا خمسة إلا هو سادسهم " فقال، هو واحد واحدي الذات، بائن من خلقه، وبذاك وصف نفسه، " وهو بكل شئ محيط " بالاشراف والاحاطة والقدرة " لا يعزب عنه مثقال ذرة في السماوات ولا في الارض ولا أصغر من ذلك ولا أكبر " بالاحاطة والعلم لا بالذات لان الاماكن محدودة تحويها حدود أربعة فإذا كان بالذات لزمها الحواية.

From him from several of our companions from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Khalid from Ya`qub b. Yazeed from ibn Abi `Umayr from ibn Udhayna from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام regarding His saying, “There is no secret conference of three but He is their fourth, nor of five but He is their sixth” (58:7).

So he said: He is one and of one essence, distinct from His creation. Regarding His essence, He described, “He has control over all things through His presence, control, and power. Nothing as small as an atom in the heavens or the Earth is absent from Him not even things smaller or larger”. [It is] by His control and knowledge rather than His essence, because places are limited by the four boundaries. If it (i.e. control) were by His essence, it would limit Him. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 325)

(sahih) (صحيح)
[video="youtube;DsOzIee8NWY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsOzIee8NWY[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending