Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ خُلِقَ هَلُوعًا

Indeed, mankind was created anxious:

إِذَا مَسَّهُ الشَّرُّ جَزُوعًا

When evil touches him, impatient,

وَإِذَا مَسَّهُ الْخَيْرُ مَنُوعًا

And when good touches him, withholding [of it],

It's so beautiful how the Quran describes perfectly how we behave:smile:
لَّا يَسْأَمُ الْإِنسَانُ مِن دُعَاءِ الْخَيْرِ وَإِن مَّسَّهُ الشَّرُّ فَيَئُوسٌ قَنُوطٌ

Man is not weary of supplication for good [things], but if evil touches him, he is hopeless and despairing.

وَإِذَا أَنْعَمْنَا عَلَى الْإِنسَانِ أَعْرَضَ وَنَأَىٰ بِجَانِبِهِ وَإِذَا مَسَّهُ الشَّرُّ فَذُو دُعَاءٍ عَرِيضٍ

And when We bestow favor upon man, he turns away and distances himself; but when evil touches him, then he is full of extensive supplication.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Watching this doc on Muhammad.

http://youtu.be/Unh5XfRWxo8
Seems like a good place for beginners on the life of Muhammad like me to start 😊.
An Uncle passed away earlier today. I found out half an hour ago when Dad told me about this. SubhanAllah he was such a great man, I just can't forget the memories when I spent in Pakistan with him and the love he showed towards Dad and I. I feel totally empty and I just can't believe how this happened :frown: It's just seems unreal. He was the one who'd impart knowledge onto us. Unfortunately he had to leave England and go back to Pakistan. He passed away in Afghanistan. Please make dua for him and keep him in your duas.
In lilahi wa ina ileyhi rajioon
Original post by female akhi
You also got an offer for physics too?
Maybe. Not sure if i'll make the grades tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

You could if you studied more and stopped wasting your time on TSR. :h:
Original post by Mary562
An Uncle passed away earlier today. I found out half an hour ago when Dad told me about this. SubhanAllah he was such a great man, I just can't forget the memories when I spent in Pakistan with him and the love he showed towards Dad and I. I feel totally empty and I just can't believe how this happened :frown: It's just seems unreal. He was the one who'd impart knowledge onto us. Unfortunately he had to leave England and go back to Pakistan. He passed away in Afghanistan. Please make dua for him and keep him in your duas.

Very sorry for your loss. Inna lilahi wa ina illehi rajioon (Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return).
Inna lilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
Original post by Ankabout
Very sorry for your loss. Inna lilahi wa ina illehi rajioon (Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm terrified of returning eek.
Original post by female akhi
Assalaamu alaikum

Does anyone here go to king's

How is their isoc and how does it compare with queen mary

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll most likely be firming King's. Although UCL is still a possibility
Wat do people here think about that british Muslim organzation "cage"
Original post by goobypls

Funny you mention that. I just came back from a talk they organised.
Original post by Mary562

Inna lilahi wa ina illehi rajioon. May Allah forgive all his sins and give you sabr in this tough time.

It's a good organisation. It's been getting far too much hate by people lately because they said MI6 was a factor which led Jihadi John to radicalization. I guess people don't like the truth.
Original post by Mary562

Inna lilahi wa ina illehi rajioon.

I'm sorry for your loss sis, may Allah grant you and your family Sabr..
So do you know about how they have been defending this "jihadi john" guy recently by calling a supposedly beautiful young man who is just carrying out jihad.

Surely they are raising a massive alarm if thy say things like this and try to defend his actions ?

Don't you find this worrying in the slightest ?

He called 'Jihadi John' beautiful before he started all the killing.
They aren't defending him.
Do your research first carefully before making accusations.
Original post by 5n(12-2n)
Just to correct you, Press tv tells you the truth NOT russian tv...

Don't you realize like half the speakers like max kiezer appear on both russian tv news and press tv, so therefore you're wrong.

Also George Galloway has his own show on rt.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar
He called 'Jihadi John' beautiful before he started all the killing.
They aren't defending him.
Do your research first carefully before making accusations.

But if you actually watched the video he refuses to condemn women stoning and genital mutation as well ?
Inna lilahi wa ina illehi rajioon
[video="youtube;Jw_Bkoe5HQg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw_Bkoe5HQg[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending