قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم

تَزَوَّجُوا الْوَدُودَ

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

“Marry those who are loving"

And those who have the moneyz :mmm:

Nah, just joking bro lol.

Indeed, the most simple of marriages are the ones with the most barakah

Posted from TSR Mobile
The disbelievers are so creative with their threads. Guess what they're talking about again? :rolleyes:

Dont they get tired of the same old rubbish debates :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kyoti
it's an excellent quote subhanAllah and very true. :yes:

It is, my friend

It's a nice little reminder

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by binarythoughts
Delusions

Pretty much. The weak attempts to look like Islamic intellectuals at times is pretty laughable too. Perhaps if I repeat stuff like Kittab al Sittah a few times, they'd buy something from a Muslim too.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Peace be upon you too. Yh sure, no not that. What the hadith is saying is that it is better for a person to work for their income rather than ask others for money, even if it means that you become a mere wood chopper.

Here's part of fatwa which explains it:

I see. Thanks for explaining that to me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inve
I see. Thanks for explaining that to me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries man.
BURMA: ROHINGYA MUSLIM MAN SHOT AS HE SAVES SON FROM ARMED TERRORISTS

Armed terrorists have shot a Rohingya Muslim man as he tried to save his son’s life, according to our correspondent.

On Saturday, Foyez Ullah (55) s/o Or Miah along with his ten year son went to collect wood from the nearby hills of Kiladong. At one point the they were stopped by a four armed Rakhine men. The men forcibly held the young boy to the ground and attempted to cut his throat.

The father fell in front of the boy and started fighting off the Rakhine men. The miscreants responded by firing at Foyez who was hit in the shoulder fortunately missing the heart.

The gunshot attracted the attention of Rohingya villagers who rushed to the spot. The outnumbered terrorists fled the scene.

Foyez Ullah has been taken to the local hospital for treatment. There are still concerns to his life as the Rakhine medical staff is unwilling to treat him.

Locals allege that the terrorists are members of the Rakhine National Party.

Kiladong is site of the 2014 massacare when scores of Muslims, including women and children were murdered by a Rakhine mob backed by security forces. Locals say the same men are now lurking in the nearby hills and forests.

http://burmatimes.net/man-shot-saves-son-armed-terrorists/
Original post by Ankabout
Apparently, if you're a true Muslim you have to be a terrorist lol.

LOL a terrorist, is a person who causes terror in other lands due to their own personal reason or orders from their higher authority.

Now muslims do know that nowhere is ordered for us to cause any sort of terror or violence. On the other hand, the terrorist definition fits correctly on drone flying money making, politic preying supremacists and there are many sheep that follow That ideology.
Reply 6450
Original post by rasengan 101
You know when ibn fulaan said your account got hacked.. I believed him, and my reasons for believing him was that your posts seemed out of character and not that serious

Ok cool :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh when you said my use of "bloody hell" shocked you?
Well that didn't bother me, nor am I generally bothered about coming across as being serious. It was mentioned in the girls' whatsapp group and I was just surprised you. I think it's because I made a conscious decision to stop using lots of emoticons and "lol" so often because I wanted to add seriousness to my posts and I think that's worked very well. Perhaps too well lol. But every comment doesn't need to a lol or an emoticon to signpost it's not entirely serious, you guys need greater comprehension skills :tongue:
Original post by Tpos
Well that didn't bother me, nor am I generally bothered about coming across as being serious. It was mentioned in the girls' whatsapp group and I was just surprised you. I think it's because I made a conscious decision to stop using lots of emoticons and "lol" so often because I wanted to add seriousness to my posts and I think that's worked very well. Perhaps too well lol. But every comment doesn't need to a lol or an emoticon to signpost it's not entirely serious, you guys need greater comprehension skills :tongue:

Ppl are not used to you using strong language. :biggrin: Yeah if you don't use smilies it comes across as serious. :wink:
Original post by Tpos

Well, i am only 19 so my comprehension skills are still developing and growing :yes:

Why do you want to add seriousness to your posts. Do you want authority or just a posting style change

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6453
Original post by sharingan :)
Well, i am only 19 so my comprehension skills are still developing and growing :yes:

Why do you want to add seriousness to your posts. Do you want authority or just a posting style change

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think those with superior Islamic knowledge are the ones with authority. I just felt like sounding a bit more mature.
No, that thread was about Islam being (allegedly) the "fastest growing religion"

The motives for conversion to Islam are a different issue.

If I have time, I might post a specific thread about conversion to Islam and motives for it.
Original post by mariachi
No, that thread was about Islam being (allegedly) the "fastest growing religion"

The motives for conversion to Islam are a different issue.

If I have time, I might post a specific thread about conversion to Islam and motives for it.

It is about motives for conversion too. You'd see it if you looked hard enough. :h: But sure make a new thread if you like.
Original post by Ankabout
It is about motives for conversion too. You'd see it if you looked hard enough. :h: But sure make a new thread if you like.

Wikipedia must've added a "why do people convert to religions" page.
Peace be upon all of you. Are there any of you here who practice sufism or go to gatherings or have sheikhs? As a non-muslim I don't know how common this is alongside regular Islamic practice, if that is the right way to phrase it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Funniest thing I've read today on tsr is that the Quran says the moon is a lamp. Utter lolz

Latest

Trending

Trending