Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Educated guy/girl or fit guy/girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    what do you place more importance on?

ReputationRep:
    If the guy/girl was properly educated they would realise that health is one of the most important things in life and get themselves in shape.

*ahem* To answer your question the way you intended... Educated. Otherwise I just wouldn't be able to get on with them very well really. It would be hard to hold conversations and so on and so on. They'de also quickly get sick of my esoteric ramblings.

Oh I just realised by "fit" you probably just mean "attractive". LOL. Colloquialisms. Kids these days. You have me chuckling with your inane vernacular.

ReputationRep:
    There has to be a balance between intellect, otherwise conversation would be rather dull, and looks and attraction.
    Would probably place more weight on intellect for long term relationships, and looks for short term.

ReputationRep:
    Why would i need intelligence and stuff?

Tl;dr .... Genitals...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    If the guy/girl was properly educated they would realise that health is one of the most important things in life and get themselves in shape.

*ahem* To answer your question the way you intended... Educated. Otherwise I just wouldn't be able to get on with them very well really. It would be hard to hold conversations and so on and so on. They'de also quickly get sick of my esoteric ramblings.

Oh I just realised by "fit" you probably just mean "attractive". LOL. Colloquialisms. Kids these days. You have me chuckling with your inane vernacular.
    LOOL

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say educated: I couldn't be with someone who didn't want to talk or think about important issues, or properly discuss wider subject matters with me... I'd quickly get pretty bored with them otherwise, even if they were really attractive.

That being said, I would of course factor in how "fit" they are as well. I wouldn't want to have someone who I didn't find attractive physically :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Agree that I like my guys to be healthy. If they were smart, they would know that.

And define 'educated'. Booksmart or streetsmart? I'd love both tbh. I like intelligent guys- allows me to grow as a person, plus I would only ever be in a relationship for the long term.

I'm ambitious, and I would like that in my man too. And knowledge is power, as is health.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be with ANYONE long term if they were not intelligent.
    Individuals with low intellect are usually the ones most likely to argue without reason.
    Our intellect hurts their brain. harhar

ReputationRep:
    They just must be educated. It's a must. I have dated girls that were beautiful but had nothing in common, whilst I wanted to discuss the world, philosophy, business, politics. They just did not understand the comprehensive nature of the discussion.

Really eager to find a beautiful smart women and follow my passion in entrepreneurship and business. Where are they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulianRothschild)
    They just must be educated. It's a must. I have dated girls that were beautiful but had nothing in common, whilst I wanted to discuss the world, philosophy, business, politics. They just did not understand the comprehensive nature of the discussion.

Really eager to find a beautiful smart women and follow my passion in entrepreneurship and business. Where are they?
    I have arrived.

Sorry, couldn't resist XD

I do have a strong passion to become a successful businesswoman tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misha_k)
    I have arrived.

Sorry, couldn't resist XD

I do have a strong passion to become a successful businesswoman tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha. She has arrived.

What area of business are you interested in?

ReputationRep:
    Haha. She has arrived.

What area of business are you interested in?
    A mix if I'm honest.

Trying to get into the world of investment banking atm, property development, hoping to open a small desert parlour or café within the next two years

I am still more a creative person still, which is why I am working towards launching my own designer label, but this would be further down the line. At the moment, I am designing a collection for a jewellery store

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misha_k)
    A mix if I'm honest.

Trying to get into the world of investment banking atm, property development, hoping to open a small desert parlour or café within the next two years

I am still more a creative person still, which is why I am working towards launching my own designer label, but this would be further down the line. At the moment, I am designing a collection for a jewellery store

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's pretty impressive. I am on a similar path; are you at university or are you going towards the purely entrepreneurial route?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely educated, she could look like Beyoncé but if she has no mental matter then she may as well be a goat

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wouldn't say education is necessarily as important as having similar interests etc. I couldn't be with someone if they were well educated but I wasn't attracted to them, but I could be with someone who perhaps wasn't educated but I was attracted to them both physically and personality wise. They need to be reasonably intelligent, but education doesn't necessarily come into that.

If it was intelligence vs looks then I'd say intelligence, but both are important.

ReputationRep:
    It's obviously more important to a guy that a girl is attractive.

Looks are less important when it's the other way round though.

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty impressive. I am on a similar path; are you at university or are you going towards the purely entrepreneurial route?
    Uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What kind of options are "educated"
    and

"fit?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    What kind of options are "educated"
    and

"fit?"
    Dunno what planet you're living on but 'educated' and 'fit' are the only two options in LIFE never mind relationships. Gahhhhd.

ReputationRep:
    Educated but in reality in us all there is that element of finding them attractive

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.