?
Report 4 years ago
5ft to 5ft 1, kind of insecure about this sometimes
misha_k
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No way is liking tall guys a fetish, I've heard tonnes of girls say it, esp the tall ones themselves x

Posted from TSR Mobile
misha_k
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Kim K is like, 5' 2". Some think of her as the hottest woman in America.

Think about it.

The potential.

Idk, I'm sleep deprived lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
misha_k
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tarte Tatin)
5ft to 5ft 1, kind of insecure about this sometimes
Posted from TSR Mobile
ThinkingOutLoud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Under 6'0" for a guy is short, 6'0" is bang average. As for girls personal preference is taller than 5'9".
kieranfitchett
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm 6ft 6, low ceilings are not my friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
misha_k
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by J-s-R)
Aha, take it you're into tall guys then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Without a doubt
Graceful_Lawyer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by macromicro)
Oh no there's nothing wrong with it at all. I wasn't saying that you try and emphasise your personality in order to attract the opposite gender; I was saying it's because of your personality that you prioritise height, which makes sense. A lot of girls are submissive/very feminine, but I just haven't met one for whom height has this much importance as it does for you. It's interesting that's all, certainly nothing wrong with it, I just like to (over)analyse.

And I have of course been leaving personality out of all of this but in reality you just can't. After the very first time you lay eyes on someone, their personality will then come into play even if you don't talk to them directly but just from the way they laugh and their mannerisms and body language; this will all have a huge effect on how attractive you find them.
Oh okay. Well, in that case I'm sorry for assuming you meant that. And it sounds a bit weird to me tbh that you haven't yet seen or met a girl which gives more importance to height. I know many girls who at first look find tall guys attractive even if they're average looking. However, yes I know a few girls who gives more importance to looks. I guess every girl is different but generally, women, be tall or short, prefer tall men.

As of the 2nd point you made, I seriously couldn't agree with you any more. Personality is the key after you get the person that you found attractive and if that attractive person turns out to be bad, their face wouldn't seem attractive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads

Latest