Teenage boy, adult woman relationships

Watch
Sluice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone else think this is disgusting or is this acceptable nowadays? When I was 17 I dated a 26 year old for two months. Would you find that weird?
Temporality
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sluice)
Does anyone else think this is disgusting or is this acceptable nowadays? When I was 17 I dated a 26 year old for two months. Would you find that weird?
I've thought about this a fair bit. I think certain people are more judgemental when it comes to this than others so everyone will give a different response.
I think it's quite impressive for a 17 yr old to date a 26 yr old lol, if anything, you had skills! But more seriously, I suppose if you were really mature it's not weird. But if she was really immature it's a bit weird.
Bane2k14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sluice)

I had a time too where i thought that was normal lol i was 19 and the person was 28 but i think its a question of maturity and how u click with a person..no lie some older women have got ego issues as they believe your mentality not on their level but i proved that wrong on more than one occasion..all down to yourself tbh of who you wanna be with or go out with..im 22 now and lol i look 26 most people say so itz funny
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.45%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
43.64%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
23.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.45%

Watched Threads