Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sezena
Let me know what they do and if you need to tag along to mine! I have found out the Graystacks is shared bathrooms with two people, but they're actually quite big! It seems like they do events like BBQ's on the rooftop etc so it does seem nice :biggrin:
I saw the university last year so I don't need to visit another open day, can I ask what you're studying and what your offer is :smile:? I'm studying Psychology and I have an unconditional! :smile:

I will do! :smile: Yeah unlike the uni shared bathroom (e.g. hampden) i think Graystacks are a lot nicer! And I like the canal view and the full height windows :biggrin:
Cool! i'll be studying fashion communication & promotion and unconditional :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by jc20
I will do! :smile: Yeah unlike the uni shared bathroom (e.g. hampden) i think Graystacks are a lot nicer! And I like the canal view and the full height windows :biggrin:
Cool! i'll be studying fashion communication & promotion and unconditional :smile:

Ohh, have you took a gap year like me? I'll be 20 when starting Uni I'll feel old in a hall full of freshers! That's why I don't particularly mind somewhere not as full of freshers, plus I'm not a 100% party person, I like the odd weekend but not every night/weekend so I don't want to be surrounded by partying people!
Reply 62
Original post by Sezena
Ohh, have you took a gap year like me? I'll be 20 when starting Uni I'll feel old in a hall full of freshers! That's why I don't particularly mind somewhere not as full of freshers, plus I'm not a 100% party person, I like the odd weekend but not every night/weekend so I don't want to be surrounded by partying people!

Yep currently on a gap year! i'll be 19 when we start but i'm sure you won't be the only 20! :smile: i was actually worried that i'll be older than everyone there but there seems to be a lot of people (from my fb course group for example) that have taken a gap year or doing foundation course. Me too, I don't mind it every other weekend but i don't think i can party every night or every weekend like most freshers!
Reply 63
Original post by jc20
Yep currently on a gap year! i'll be 19 when we start but i'm sure you won't be the only 20! :smile: i was actually worried that i'll be older than everyone there but there seems to be a lot of people (from my fb course group for example) that have taken a gap year or doing foundation course. Me too, I don't mind it every other weekend but i don't think i can party every night or every weekend like most freshers!

To be honest I think most people going into Private won't be too crazy party people haha, I think people that go to the University accommodation mainly on the city sites will be doing all of that! I'm glad I'm not the only one though! Where have you found a facebook page for your course? I want to find one for Psychology!
Reply 64
Original post by Sezena
To be honest I think most people going into Private won't be too crazy party people haha, I think people that go to the University accommodation mainly on the city sites will be doing all of that! I'm glad I'm not the only one though! Where have you found a facebook page for your course? I want to find one for Psychology!

Try to go to your course department on the ntu website, I found mine after the department emailed us the link :smile: (hopefully yours will have it, as the link they gave us was for art&design students only http://www.ntu.ac.uk/art/art-facebook2015.html)
Reply 65
Original post by jc20
Try to go to your course department on the ntu website, I found mine after the department emailed us the link :smile: (hopefully yours will have it, as the link they gave us was for art&design students only http://www.ntu.ac.uk/art/art-facebook2015.html)

Aw I can't find mine anywhere! I was thinking of withdrawing my application for Bath Spa so I can actually put Nottingham Trent as my Firm and book an accommodation next weekend!
Reply 66
Original post by Sezena
Aw I can't find mine anywhere! I was thinking of withdrawing my application for Bath Spa so I can actually put Nottingham Trent as my Firm and book an accommodation next weekend!

Ah that sucks :frown: Yh I'm going to book my accommodation on the open day weekend as I really just want to sort it and get it out of the way. I've already firmed nottingham trent I'm so excited :smile:

Oh and Graystack got back to me and said that 10:30 is the time they can do for the booking (that's the same time as yours right?). So I'll speak to my parents later and see what they think
Reply 67
Original post by jc20
Ah that sucks :frown: Yh I'm going to book my accommodation on the open day weekend as I really just want to sort it and get it out of the way. I've already firmed nottingham trent I'm so excited :smile:

Oh and Graystack got back to me and said that 10:30 is the time they can do for the booking (that's the same time as yours right?). So I'll speak to my parents later and see what they think

Yeah that's the same time as mine! I might see you then haha!
I want to be excited and firm it, hopefully Bath have made a decision by then :biggrin:!
Reply 68
Original post by Sezena
Yeah that's the same time as mine! I might see you then haha!
I want to be excited and firm it, hopefully Bath have made a decision by then :biggrin:!

I'll see you then! Good luck with your decisions! :biggrin:
Original post by Nottie
Nottingham? Everyone! Trent? That's the question.

Why's that? I am a EU student so I'm genuinely curious, does it have a bad reputation or something? It would be my first choice, looked really good to me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by bettysroses
Why's that? I am a EU student so I'm genuinely curious, does it have a bad reputation or something? It would be my first choice, looked really good to me...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ignore them! You'll always get people putting a downer on other peoples options. Nottingham Trent isn't a prestige Uni in England, a prestige Uni Nottingham University is in the same city so that's probably why, but it isn't a bad University.
Reply 71
Original post by bettysroses

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there's General trend in Nottingham to laugh at Trent for not being a proper uni. If u r coming here u will have to get used to that since there's lots of bar crawls and stuff where 2 unis compete and there's lots of mean chants like "if u can't spell uni go to Trent"
Reply 72
Most likely going for glasshouse !! 120 a week sharing with 6
Reply 73
Original post by M1711
Most likely going for glasshouse !! 120 a week sharing with 6

What's made you chose that? Theirs Russle view that's just as nice and £105 a week! :smile:
Reply 74
what is Victoria halls like ??
Reply 75
Original post by M1711
what is Victoria halls like ??

Victoria Hall looks nice from the website, I'm planning to view it on applicant day 21st Feb.
Which places are you all gonna view on the applicant day? :-)
Reply 77
Original post by Nabiha06
Which places are you all gonna view on the applicant day? :-)

Goldsmith Court at 10am
The Glass House at 11:30am
Mansion square at 11am and
Graystacks at 10:30
Original post by Sezena
Goldsmith Court at 10am
The Glass House at 11:30am
Mansion square at 11am and
Graystacks at 10:30

Think I want to see The Glass House as well but I haven't made an appointment yet, did you just ring them up or email?
Reply 79
Original post by Nabiha06
Think I want to see The Glass House as well but I haven't made an appointment yet, did you just ring them up or email?

I just rang them up :wink:! It's more forward haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending