Anyone booking IQ? :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 141
room booked ! Ensuite - The glasshouse - 6 bed classic ensuite -
Reply 142
Has anyone been to see Goldsmith court accomodation? I'm so stuck on deciding where to go and need help!
Reply 143
Original post by katield
Has anyone been to see Goldsmith court accomodation? I'm so stuck on deciding where to go and need help!

I have! It was nice but they only showed you around the refurbished flats apparently only one block is refurbished and they had three rooms available, so I didn't want to Rush. I'm not sure what the non refurbished rooms are like, so I couldn't say!
Have you looked at any other private? Russell View, Glad
sshouse and IQ seem quite populer! :smile:
Reply 144
Original post by Sezena
I have! It was nice but they only showed you around the refurbished flats apparently only one block is refurbished and they had three rooms available, so I didn't want to Rush. I'm not sure what the non refurbished rooms are like, so I couldn't say!
Have you looked at any other private? Russell View, Glad
sshouse and IQ seem quite populer! :smile:

ah okay thank you!:smile: oh yeah I'll look into them thanks!
are you going private? if so where are you choosing? Finding it so hard to know which ones are best! the uni ones are so expensive I would barely afford food every week haha!
Reply 145
Original post by katield
ah okay thank you!:smile: oh yeah I'll look into them thanks!
are you going private? if so where are you choosing? Finding it so hard to know which ones are best! the uni ones are so expensive I would barely afford food every week haha!

I'm picking Russell View! Uni ones are definitely not worth the price! I've gone for Russell View because they put on Fresher Events with the Uni unlike the other accomodations when I asked :biggrin:
Its also only £105 and the nicest :,)
the only thing that could be seen is a minor is that it's just under a 10 minute walk to the city centre campus
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 146
Original post by Sezena
I'm picking Russell View! Uni ones are definitely not worth the price! I've gone for Russell View because they put on Fresher Events with the Uni unlike the other accomodations when I asked :biggrin:
Its also only £105 and the nicest :,)
the only thing that could be seen is a minor is that it's just under a 10 minute walk to the city centre campus

ahh I can see why you chose russell view, looks really nice and such a good price compared to uni ones.. thanks! do you know if there are any downsides of picking private accomodation and not uni ones? I'm clueless about it all haha!
Reply 147
Original post by katield
ahh I can see why you chose russell view, looks really nice and such a good price compared to uni ones.. thanks! do you know if there are any downsides of picking private accomodation and not uni ones? I'm clueless about it all haha!

I can't think of a downside, maybe the fact it's not freshers only living there? But you're put in a flat with freshers they don't mix years :smile:!
Reply 148
Original post by Sezena
I can't think of a downside, maybe the fact it's not freshers only living there? But you're put in a flat with freshers they don't mix years :smile:!

oh okay yeah that's good then! so have you firmed ntu and booked accomodation?:smile:
Reply 149
Original post by katield
oh okay yeah that's good then! so have you firmed ntu and booked accomodation?:smile:

Yeah I've firmed psychology and booked! I have my flat number it's so exciting!
Reply 150
Original post by Sezena
Yeah I've firmed psychology and booked! I have my flat number it's so exciting!

aww that's so exciting! Think I'm gonna look into private accommodation and firm nottingham soon! It's all so exiting but scary at the same time!
Reply 151
Glasshouse - booked !!!
I've been thinking about Gill Street North, now I'm starting to think about Gill Street South, and SOMETIMES, I don't know what I want and rethink everything. This is ought to be fun..:tongue:
Original post by Sezena
I've definitely decided on private halls, the rooms are so much nicer for a cheaper price than the nice Nottingham Trent accommodation! I think I'm going to look around on Saturday so I'll share my opinions on here with you all!

I am thinking the same for my 2015 entry. Do you think there will be many 1st years there?
Reply 154
Original post by Karmitage
I am thinking the same for my 2015 entry. Do you think there will be many 1st years there?

Yeah definitely! Well there is in russell view anyway and glasshouse too! Oh and goldsmith court :wink:
But I'm going for russell view so everyone should go there :wink: nah I'm kidding but it is really nice and it has an offer if you book before April 20th it's onlt £105 a week!
Original post by Sezena
Yeah definitely! Well there is in russell view anyway and glasshouse too! Oh and goldsmith court :wink:
But I'm going for russell view so everyone should go there :wink: nah I'm kidding but it is really nice and it has an offer if you book before April 20th it's onlt £105 a week!

Sounds good I'll have a look now. I still wanna be in halls to make friends just not for NTU prices 😊
Reply 156
Original post by Karmitage
Sounds good I'll have a look now. I still wanna be in halls to make friends just not for NTU prices 😊

Yeahh they are still halls! :smile:
I think russell view was more like a layout of GSS than any of the others personally!
So I finally made up my mind and made a booking with Goldsmith Court! The fact that it is right on campus did it for me. It may sound lazy, but yeah haha! So if anyone else has a room there let me know! I am in flat 11 :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Advice on what to do if NTU is my insurance conditional offer, should I book Goldsmith/other private accomadations, just Incase I don't make my grades for my firm?
Reply 159
Hi, I am trying to book accommodation as the bookings are meant to be open from 16 March 2015. Is anyone getting through to book or does anyone know what time the bookings open?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending