The Student Room Group

IGCSE Edexcel Chemistry exam on January 12th & 16th 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anne james
Thank you:biggrin:
My schools gave it to me, it was written next to my grade.

Hbu? What did u get?

I got an A*, and I'm absolutely shocked cause tbh I got really scared when everyone on here was saying it was easy because I found it hard! I've never seen so many tests in one paper from all the past papers I've done, and since I've self-studied I wasn't prepared to look at things experimentally. Your school is nice! My exam officers will get annoyed if I ask them haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
I got an A, a few marks away from an A*:angry:
But I'm happy anyway:woo:

Ah I hate it when that happens.
Well done though :smile:
Original post by helloitsmee
I got an A*, and I'm absolutely shocked cause tbh I got really scared when everyone on here was saying it was easy because I found it hard! I've never seen so many tests in one paper from all the past papers I've done, and since I've self-studied I wasn't prepared to look at things experimentally. Your school is nice! My exam officers will get annoyed if I ask them haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, congrats:biggrin:
Original post by HAnwar
Ah I hate it when that happens.
Well done though :smile:

Thaanx, what did you get?:h:
Reply 64
Thaanx, what did you get?:h:

You're welcome.
I got an A too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my God guys I got an A*! <3:biggrin:

:congrats: You all congrats!
Did you guys see the question on the back page...nearly lost 6 marks by missing it out. Lucky I turned over right to the back!
They are allowed just not in the answers themselves
Original post by thefoodieteen
They're not allowed, but I use pencil to underline questions and that works too :smile: It was definitely easier than I expected too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending