Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I live in Whitworth Park residences and I have chosen to pay my accommodation by direct debit, but I might not have the full amount on the 21st of January when I have to pay my second installment, I'll be about 50 pounds short (stupid, I know) and I was wondering what will happen if I will pay my installment one week later ? Was anyone in the same situation or knows a similar case ? If so, are there any long term consequences for this ? I mean, not being able to get a tuition fee loan anymore for the next year because of this delayed payment or anything like that.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Contact the Accommodation Office and explain your situation, they'll be able to sort something out. Don't just miss the deadline without telling them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Contact the Accommodation Office and explain your situation, they'll be able to sort something out. Don't just miss the deadline without telling them.
    Thanks Just contacted them, they were very nice and understanding, so everything is fine

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.