Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

House of Cards Season 3 Trailer Watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team

Season 3 starts on Feb 27th on Netflix! :rave:

What's your story predictions for this season?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Heard a rumour it was out on Valentine's Day? Either way, I'm excited as ****.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Heard a rumour it was out on Valentine's Day? Either way, I'm excited as ****.
    Oooo I'll have to double check!

Happy Valentines day if it is

I think it's all going to start to unravel for him .... I can't wait! I'm sure it won't disappoint....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Oooo I'll have to double check!

Happy Valentines day if it is

I think it's all going to start to unravel for him .... I can't wait! I'm sure it won't disappoint....
    The House of Cards will fall.

ReputationRep:

**** yeah, can't wait

Winter is the best time of year for television. Returning or premiering this month is The Americans, Looking, Girls, The Good Wife, Cucumber Banana Tofu, amongst many others.

I won't make predictions, I'll just wait and see what happens

I thought about cancelling Netflix recently, but I suppose I can wait until the end of February
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by young_guns)
    **** yeah, can't wait

Winter is the best time of year for television. Returning or premiering this month is The Americans, Looking, Girls, The Good Wife, Cucumber Banana Tofu, amongst many others.

I won't make predictions, I'll just wait and see what happens
    Oooo I have the good wife on my list but haven't started watching it yet... would you recommend?

When those programmes start you should set some threads up I haven't heard of The Americans, Looking.... what is Cucumber Banana Tofu? That sounds gnarly!

(Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    I thought about cancelling Netflix recently, but I suppose I can wait until the end of February

:eek: You can't! Not now that HoC is back!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pleased to see Spacey pick up Best Actor in a TV drama at the Golden Globes last night, btw.

Robin Wright deserves more recognition.

ReputationRep:
    Oooo I have the good wife on my list but haven't started watching it yet... would you recommend?
    Definitely, it's the best show on network TV in the US. It's very smart, it started off as a fairly middle of the road show but has really become something exceptionally good since season 3.

When those programmes start you should set some threads up
    I do start threads, nobody comments

I haven't heard of The Americans, Looking
    The Americans is a superb FX show about two KGB spies living in Washington DC in the early 1980s. Looking is a show about three young gay friends living in SF

ReputationRep:
    what is Cucumber Banana Tofu? That sounds gnarly!
    .... what is Cucumber Banana Tofu? That sounds gnarly!
    It's the new Russell T Davies (the guy who brought back Doctor Who in 2005, and created Queer as Folk) shows on Channel 4, looks ruddy amazing

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard of The Americans
    If you're interested in the Cold War, or espionage, or just in good drama, then it's well worth watching.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Who has been watching it, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Who has been watching it, then?
    I've watched the first four episodes, I plan on spending tomorrow morning watching the rest while nursing a hangover :ahee: Loving it so far, as well put together as ever.

ReputationRep:
    I have mocks starting from Monday, and season 3 has just taken over my life. FU Netflix

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the 3rd episode, I'd go on all night if I didn't need to be up at 6 tomorrow :/ Season already has me hooked though!

ReputationRep:
    I just finished watching..its good but not as good as the first two seasons.

ReputationRep:
    Finished Season 3 at 5am this morning, amazing season, ending was a bit meh. Claire was just beginning to piss me off

ReputationRep:
    Finished the season last night, it was great but not to the same standard of the first two.

Season 2/3 spoilers ahead
    I think the urgency and drive of Underwood climbing his way up and backstabbing everybody in his path were far more interesting than this series, which pretty much revolved around "I'm president, I'll do what I want" and trying to find legal loopholes to do it- the level of risk and the tension that brought in S1/2 Just wasn't there this time around.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Starting it tonight. So excited.

ReputationRep:

Season 3 was disappointing, it just meandered the entire season.

Underwood / Urquhart is supposed to be skilled in the dark arts of politics, but he's just flapped around in the wind this season like President Walker did

And I wanted to see another threesome with Edward Meechum. Hell, maybe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    now that Frank and Claire have broken up, Frank and Edward will get closer.... it's so adorable how loyal Edward is

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.