Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why do Jews have Jew only school? You can argue they are religious schools, but Jews are both a PEOPLE based on genetics and Judaism is a religion. You can't call yourself Jewish and be accepted in a Jewish school, you have to be q Jew by birth. Why are Jews living in such segregation? We see these Jewish communities where you don't see a Black person in sight! They should have Black British and Asian British come into their communities and intermix with them. I have learned the error of my ways I understand racism is wrong and want to help the Jewish people become anti-racist. Every Jewish woman should have a Black baby to prove how anti-racist they are. Jewish schools should become multi-ethnic and religious schools.Yay for anti-racism!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.