Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Walking Dead: Surviving Together trailer...who will die next? Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Ge6Op2mAk

This trailer was released a few days ago and I cannot wait for Walking Dead to come back!

The trailer doesn't really give away anything but I get the impression that the next half of the season will be about a hardcore struggle to survive...

What does everything else think we have in store?

(Who will die next?!):zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly i wish Carl dies, little brat drives me insane he's not even a very good actor in my opinion, distraught about Beth dying, what are your feelings on what iv'e just say? Who do YOU think will die next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richpeasant)
    Honestly i wish Carl dies, little brat drives me insane he's not even a very good actor in my opinion, distraught about Beth dying, what are your feelings on what iv'e just say? Who do YOU think will die next?
    See I didn't really care about Beth, I thought she was stupid for trying to kill someone with a pair of nail scissors!

I don't think Carl with die as he kind of represents the future but I am doubtful Rick will survive and I will be devastated if he dies!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I can't wait! I really like Glenn and Daryl so hopefully they'll live

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I can't wait! I really like Glenn and Daryl so hopefully they'll live

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Daryl is by far the best character!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richpeasant)
    I really used to dislike carl also in the earlier stages of The Walking Dead. He's become somewhat a badass now. Agreed Daryl is the best character by a landslide. Michonne is also one of my favourite's. Let's see what happens, should be decent!

ReputationRep:
    Same ****, different toilet.

I wish the producers had stretched the cannibalism idea, it had a lot of potential (the terminus clan were killed far too quickly). It would have been better than the whole Beth storyline, which in my opinion was absolutely mundane. Hopefully we see Rick and the group actually run low on ammunition for a change, instead of them having an endless supply of bullets.

ReputationRep:
    CORAL

I hope. Anyway. He really annoys me

As long as Daryl is fine though, no problem. (saying that I stopped watching it about 6 episodes ago. He may have died since then... Hope not..)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    Same ****, different toilet.

I wish the producers had stretched the cannibalism idea, it had a lot of potential (the terminus clan were killed far too quickly). It would have been better than the whole Beth storyline, which in my opinion was absolutely mundane. Hopefully we see Rick and the group actually run low on ammunition for a change, instead of them having an endless supply of bullets.
    At least the sparkling clean Hyundai's with a full tank of fuel have disappeared.

ReputationRep:
    Is this still going?

Stopped watching this (first series!) after 3 episodes!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Ge6Op2mAk

This trailer was released a few days ago and I cannot wait for Walking Dead to come back!

The trailer doesn't really give away anything but I get the impression that the next half of the season will be about a hardcore struggle to survive...

What does everything else think we have in store?

(Who will die next?!):zomg:
    I LOVED THE TRAILER ! I can't wait till February. I was literally watching the trailer looking at them like . I think that whoever dies (if they do another death) will most likely die in a shocking way like in the mid season finale with umm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    I really used to dislike carl also in the earlier stages of The Walking Dead. He's become somewhat a badass now. Agreed Daryl is the best character by a landslide. Michonne is also one of my favourite's. Let's see what happens, should be decent!
    I came into this season wanting Carol to die, but after her one woman takedown of terminus, I've definitely changed my mind ! PLUS if she died Daryl wouldn't function at all . Carl dying is unrealistic, so I'd probably bet on some of the more recent characters, like Abraham .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    I wish the producers had stretched the cannibalism idea, it had a lot of potential (the terminus clan were killed far too quickly).
    Completely agree! Beth should have been sunday roast.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.