Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi just wondering if anyone has been invited to this interview?
    Or any one had any offers form York to do OT?

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview last Wednesday, just waiting to hear back now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilippaH)
    Had my interview last Wednesday, just waiting to hear back now
    Ooo exciting! How do you think you did? Any tips you can share?
    Good Luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalalalalam)
    Ooo exciting! How do you think you did? Any tips you can share?
    Good Luck with your application

I think I did ok, a lot of strong applicants in my group so don't really know what to expect. Really hoping I manage to get an offer though, it's my first choice. I would definitely follow the OT interview guidelines on their website, they will help a lot as it basically says what they will ask within the interview! Other than that the interview was really relaxed and felt more like a discussion Hope it goes ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilippaH)
    I think I did ok, a lot of strong applicants in my group so don't really know what to expect. Really hoping I manage to get an offer though, it's my first choice. I would definitely follow the OT interview guidelines on their website, they will help a lot as it basically says what they will ask within the interview! Other than that the interview was really relaxed and felt more like a discussion Hope it goes ok!
    Ah that's good! Yes York's my first choice too Ooo okay thanks, yeah ive read through the guidelines, they seem to offer a lot of good information to prepare! Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Im first year OT at YSJ its a brilliant uni and the interview day is very relaxed , just read the info sent and good luck all of you xxx

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys get offers? I am bursting at the seems to start!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.