Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I have a question regarding an online submission via KEATS. According to the assignment FAQ, the deadline for the submission was 12:00, 12/01/2015. I submitted the essay at exactly 12:00, however, the title is appearing in red on Turnitin online submission. This, according to friends, signifies a late submission.

Will this count as a late submission considering it was submitted on exactly the deadline? Why does it appear in red on my account?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    When it says the deadline is 12:00 it means you have to get it in before then. Don't worry though, I've been in the exact same situation before and they didn't even say anything about it (no deductions).

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.