Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else starting in September 2015 with Oxford Brookes as a firm choice? I myself will be studying architecture there. It would be great to hear from some other future Brookesters (that's not a word, I know)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Ianna,

That isn't a word but maybe it should be

Do let us know if you have any questions before you get here! Also if you haven't already you might want to check out the Architecture School Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OBUarchitecture/timeline to connect with fellow Brookesters!

Good luck in September
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Oxford Brookes University)
    Hi Ianna,

That isn't a word but maybe it should be

Do let us know if you have any questions before you get here! Also if you haven't already you might want to check out the Architecture School Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OBUarchitecture/timeline to connect with fellow Brookesters!

Good luck in September
    A) how long is our freshers?

B) I'm interested in becoming a subject rep in sept, how do I go about this?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by The Empire Odyssey)
    A) how long is our freshers?

B) I'm interested in becoming a subject rep in sept, how do I go about this?
    Hi there Freshers week runs between 13-20th September the Brookes Union has some great info on their site about it here

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.