x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, I'm Ann-Sophie watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody My name is Ann-Sophie, I'm from Germany and I'll turn 21 (:eek: ) in February. I'm applying for Zoology at different Universities (Bangor, Cardiff, Swansea) and hope to get unconditional offers right away since I've finished school last July. I originally wanted to do my gap year in the US as a nanny but that didn't work out so I'm back in Germany and work as a student's aid. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    Hey cool i'm probably going to Swansea as well. The new Bay Campus is really close to the beach and that seems insane, trying to find prices for an en suite (need my own toilet man) though.
    I'm actually studying Germany in History right now, from Kaiser Wilhelm II to the end of the Third Reich. How do you guys view the good Kaiser these days?

ReputationRep:
    I only applied to Swansea as a back-up since I haven't been there (yet?) so lets see
    That's interesting, I had no idea you would study that! How we view him... ugh. I suppose we only analyse the mistakes that led to where history went afterwards but I'm sure he had some good points in his reign as well?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.