Ann-Sophie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everybody My name is Ann-Sophie, I'm from Germany and I'll turn 21 (:eek: ) in February. I'm applying for Zoology at different Universities (Bangor, Cardiff, Swansea) and hope to get unconditional offers right away since I've finished school last July. I originally wanted to do my gap year in the US as a nanny but that didn't work out so I'm back in Germany and work as a student's aid. If you have any questions, feel free to ask
WilliamSlim
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey cool i'm probably going to Swansea as well. The new Bay Campus is really close to the beach and that seems insane, trying to find prices for an en suite (need my own toilet man) though.
I'm actually studying Germany in History right now, from Kaiser Wilhelm II to the end of the Third Reich. How do you guys view the good Kaiser these days?
Ann-Sophie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I only applied to Swansea as a back-up since I haven't been there (yet?) so lets see
That's interesting, I had no idea you would study that! How we view him... ugh. I suppose we only analyse the mistakes that led to where history went afterwards but I'm sure he had some good points in his reign as well?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (20)
23.26%
Unconditional if firmed (4)
4.65%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (1)
1.16%
No unconditional offers (61)
70.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed