The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

second year.

I'm currently in first year at university and i really don't know what to do about accommodation for my second year as 2 of my flat mates are living together with other people and 2 of them want to live on the other campus but i don't want to live there because it doesn't look very nice. i really don't know what to do and it is getting me really down and upset:frown:
Original post by unigirlxxx
I'm currently in first year at university and i really don't know what to do about accommodation for my second year as 2 of my flat mates are living together with other people and 2 of them want to live on the other campus but i don't want to live there because it doesn't look very nice. i really don't know what to do and it is getting me really down and upset:frown:

Hey unigirlxxx,

I am sorry to hear about this. I hope I can help you out.

There are many private housing agencies both on the high street and online, and it is very difficult to know which are going to be good landlords. We advise you to use Liverpool Student Homes (LSH) which is the official student housing agency supported by the three Liverpool Universities (Liverpool Hope, the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores).

LSH is the safest place to find accommodation as all the landlords who register with them must agree to the LSH Code of Conduct and supply up-to-date gas and electricity certificates. LSH will also help you to search for accommodation and can offer advice and guidance if you have a dispute with your landlord after moving in.

LSH offers a search service, both at their office and online where reputable landlords advertise properties to rent in Liverpool. You will find adverts for larger student halls, historic buildings, smaller developments and shared houses, both in the city centre and suburbs or Liverpool. The area most popular for Liverpool Hope students is the Wavertree/Smith Down area, where there are hundreds of shared houses, plus local shops and pubs catering for students.

The Student Union Vice President is happy to help with any issues or enquiries you may have in regards to private accommodation. Email [email protected] for advice.

There are also ways of finding house shares online through http://www.spareroom.co.uk/

I hope this helps and if you are still struggling to sort out some accommodation then please do not hesitate to contact me and I can help you further.

Charlotte :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending