Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview with the University of Manchester to do Electronic and Electrical Engineering and would really like some tips, and what Technical questions should i expect if any as a part of my interview? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress it at all. They are really nice at the School of EEE. the interview is basically to make you discover the Uni a bit more, they gonna make you generate some big sparks and then in your interview you'll just go talk to one of the Professors, about what you like, and why you want to come to manchester then do some maths questions , nothing too tricky, any A-level or even gcse with a minimum a logical thinking should be alright They not looking for you to solve the question, just how you think. Trust me some people in my year can't do math to save their life ( I'm exageratin but you get the idea ). I was so much into my discussion with my interview for mine that we almost forgot to do the questions.

ReputationRep:
    when does the course start? because on my ucas it says 1st of sept and that seem really early

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.