Original post by Mr.rubber dubber
No I'm not offended, I just feel like a weirdo.:sigh:

Aww don't feel that way.. I feel bad now.:frown:
Original post by MissLalaxx
Aww don't feel that way.. I feel bad now.:frown:

Do you think I'm weird for falling for these types of girls?:sad:
Do you think I'm weird for falling for these types of girls?:sad:

No but wanting to be mistreated is kinda weird.
So you know they are dangerous and manipulative... Yet you choose them willingly and actually prefer them. Interesting...
Why are men complaining about women manipulating them if they like it??? Like oh she tricked me, she's evil, she broke my heart and took my money... WELL YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN DUH!!!
No but wanting to be mistreated is kinda weird.

I can't explain it:dontknow:

It might just be a weird phase in my life.

What do I do?:confused:

They provide me with the sugar to my tea.:teehee:
I can't explain it:dontknow:

It might just be a weird phase in my life.

What do I do?:confused:

They provide me with the sugar to my tea.:teehee:

It's probably just a phase, I think I'm asexual probably a phase too.
Not sure what to do try being a bit open minded and you might find a good girl that will rock your world.:biggrin:
Original post by Uncouth body
I can't play Femme-fatale with my boyfriend because he's a 9/10. 6'3 blond, athletic, gorgeous eyes. If I did try to, he'd leave me for a prettier girl. I'm only a 4/10 myself. But he lacks a lot of confidence like me, even though he's the cutest guy I've met. He's just perfect. I'll happily be his doormat, and if he abused me, I wouldn't care. I won't ever find another guy like him. I'm planning to have his children soon, though I haven't told him this, and I don't think I will. I

... What?
Original post by SiminaM
So you know they are dangerous and manipulative... Yet you choose them willingly and actually prefer them. Interesting...
Why are men complaining about women manipulating them if they like it??? Like oh she tricked me, she's evil, she broke my heart and took my money... WELL YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN DUH!!!

Hello sexy:sexface:

Yes I like the excitement, good girls are so mundane and provide no danger to my life.where as bad girls are unpredictable and challenging.
No I'm not offended, I just feel like a weirdo.:sigh:
It's kinda sad tbh. A lot of girls have the problems of falling for bad boys and it's just really sad because they wind up really messed up and hurt as a result.

I can bet once you been through a couple of nasty girls you'll realise it's not worth it. But it's weather you want to avoid that sooner rather than later. This is just one of those things you have to try and rationalise for your own sake.
It's probably just a phase, I think I'm asexual probably a phase too.
Not sure what to do try being a bit open minded and you might find a good girl that will rock your world.:biggrin:

:ta:Your sweet.

PRSOM.:biggrin:
:ta:Your sweet.

PRSOM.:biggrin:

Aw thanks. No problem.:smile:
Original post by SiminaM

Your a feisty one.:sexface:
Original post by Ebony19
It's kinda sad tbh. A lot of girls have the problems of falling for bad boys and it's just really sad because they wind up really messed up and hurt as a result.

I can bet once you been through a couple of nasty girls you'll realise it's not worth it. But it's weather you want to avoid that sooner rather than later. This is just one of those things you have to try and rationalise for your own sake.

But I've already fallen for one.:tongue:

And she treats me like dirt, but I like it.:sexface:
Hello sexy:sexface:

Yes I like the excitement, good girls are so mundane and provide no danger to my life.where as bad girls are unpredictable and challenging.

Dude I'm serious, one of these days a bitch will have you at her little finger - you have it comibg for you. If you like it, you're a sorry pussy excuse for a man...
WHY CAN'T MEN JUST BE ****ING MEN ANYMORE?
But I've already fallen for one.:tongue:

And she treats me like dirt, but I like it.:sexface:
Lovely...

When you say treats you like dirt what do you mean, give examples. What exactly about her treating you like **** gets you going?
What Fatima don't you like Bad Boys?:sexface:

Don't leave me hanging, I feel like I'm the only one.:sigh:

But I'm a good girl ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ridwan12
You sure you don't want to reconsider....

What is that from it's really scary...
Original post by Ebony19
Lovely...

When you say treats you like dirt what do you mean, give examples. What exactly about her treating you like **** gets you going?

She ignores my calls on purpose:rolleyes:,makes me buy her gifts and shuns me off when I try conversing with her.

I know you might think I'm a freak, but I can't help it she gives me butterflies.:sigh:
Original post by SiminaM
Dude I'm serious, one of these days a bitch will have you at her little finger - you have it comibg for you. If you like it, you're a sorry pussy excuse for a man...
WHY CAN'T MEN JUST BE ****ING MEN ANYMORE?

I am being serious:indiff:

I was just complimenting you.

And anyway i've already fallen for one and she's a ***** but something about her get's me sprung.

It might be her pretty face.:sexface:
She ignores my calls on purpose:rolleyes:,makes me buy her gifts and shuns me off when I try conversing with her.

I know you might think I'm a freak, but I can't help it she gives me butterflies.:sigh:
Dunno what to say, because it doesn't seem like you feel bad about it? I guess it'll be more in the long run it'll take it's toll but I suppose if you're young have your fun now hopefully it'll pass and you can appreciate nice treatment

Quick Reply

Latest