Age Limit for staying at Travelodge??

Watch
swabfl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
On the Travelodge website it says:
  1. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age.

So does anyone know if you can stay if you're and 18 year old with 2 17 year olds?
Thanks
skd1996
Badges: 17
Report 6 years ago
I would assume that you would be able to granted at least one of the people staying there is over 18 and they are all in one room (1x18 y/o per room?)

To be sure try contacting the branch and asking them directly
Simes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Families go, including single-parent families. So it must be legit.
EDea84
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by swabfl)
On the Travelodge website it says:
  1. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age.

So does anyone know if you can stay if you're and 18 year old with 2 17 year olds?
Thanks
I've stayed in the hotel without any of the party being 18, it's one of those rules basically they don't care about...or at least in my experience anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jackieox
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Travelodge requires at least one person to be over 16 =) We we're 16 when we first stayed there alone =)

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/
Reanna1078
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So u can be 16 to stay
xx_gxmk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
does travelodge ask for ID and do they take allow it being a picture on my phone
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xx_gxmk)
does travelodge ask for ID and do they take allow it being a picture on my phone
No. The T&Cs say "You must be able to show photo identification (a driver’s licence, passport or national ID card) and a valid credit or debit card".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.61%
Excited but a bit nervous (127)
44.88%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.72%
I'm really nervous (56)
19.79%

Watched Threads