Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Okay, I'm really confused and haven't met anyone of the following people. I feel really bad for hurting anyone of these by the way
    Just wanted to know who'd be best to have some sort of a relationship to and who wouldn't for a queer relationship

A) Known the longest (for about 8 months) but never met him though. European Indian whose shares similar interests as me and really really caring, loving and romantic as well.
    However he has someone else whom he found before (and he has met) so its no no for a closed monogamous relationship and I'm worried I'll affect his relationship with the person he found before.
    He only lives like 30 minutes away from me but we've had problems in meeting up though due to exams and him going abroad and his illness
    Looks: N/A
    Personality: 8/10
    Caring, Loving, Romantic, Open, Protective, Similar Interests, Funny, Impatient, can take things wrong sometimes though

B) Known for about a month but again never met though. British Pakistani but not looking for a relationship though. More or less "a friend with benefit" but up for some romance though. But again is caring though. He lives about 1 hour 30 minutes from.
    Looks: 8/10
    Personality: 6/10
    Cautious, Potentially Caring, quite blunt and not very open though

C) Known for a week but again never met though. Born in India but moved here. Possibly looking for a relationship but currently does one night stands every now and then (so did A but stopped about 5 months though). Lives about 45 minutes. However the oldest
    Looks: N/A
    Personality: 7/10
    Funny, Supportive, potentially caring, possibly romantic

D) Known for five months, never met though, Indian born in Britain of course. Looking for a relationship and is quite blunt but up for romance though. Youngest out of all 4
    Looks: 5/10
    Personality: 7/10
    Protective, Caring, Romantic, Supportive but blunt and quite frank. Might not be open as well.

Who'd you go for and why? I really really like A and C by the way

The clear decision based on your descriptions is B he won't beat around the bush in giving you answers but then again I'm no expert.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    The clear decision based on your descriptions is B he won't beat around the bush in giving you answers but then again I'm no expert.
    Only thing is that he doesn't want a relationship, more of a "friend with benefit"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or as he says "a regular bottom"

Bump

ReputationRep:
    vote for none.
    all information is extrapolated from online / electronic communication. Everyone carries a different persona in their pocket.
    you haven't met any of them in person, 10/10 they'll have lied through their teeth about something or other just to seem like a better person.
    go out and meet some people, meet all of them if you want (don't give up the goods so easily, unless you just want a quick screw), but there's no point picking one from this situation.

ReputationRep:
    How have you managed to fall in love with so many people you haven't met? Do you know them?

Is there nobody you have met that you like?

ReputationRep:
    Since A and B are either in a relationship or not looking for one you only really have C and D and since you like A and C, I say C

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.