The Student Room Group

Cambridge real estate finance 15/16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Holds honours commerce undergrad degree from Canada with minor in Mathematics. Global IB for 3 yrs in operations supporting principal investing business. CFA level 3 candidate. RE-related experience only limited to data quality analysis and settlement facilitation.
This is the only programme I applied to. Submitted application in January. Was getting nervous about not hearing back, but it seems like this is the norm...
I don't think people generally care to much about what your major is considering the skills you learn at an academic setting isn't very transferable when working. This is especially so in S&T. However, i can imagine being pigeon-ed hole when recruiters swift through applications. In the end its all about net working and being able to sell yourself.
Reply 22
My application status has changed to 'Awaiting Decision by Board of Graduate Studies'!

I applied in November.
Reply 23
Original post by F4N
My application status has changed to 'Awaiting Decision by Board of Graduate Studies'!

I applied in November.

Congrats! May I ask if your status changed straight from 'under consideration by department' to bogs?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I actually have no idea because I don't check the system very frequently.
BSc Accounting and Finance international student, studying in the UK top 15 university.
Average of 2 years: 1st.
1st position in class for core Finance module.
All finance and quantitative modules: 1st.
Working experience limited to supporting the family business with my finance knowledge during summer vacations, not related to real estate.

Applied in beginning of November.

Thanks and good luck with your applications!
Reply 26
Original post by F4N

I applied in November.

Congrats!!
Reply 27
Well done! Did you get an email notification?

Original post by F4N

I applied in November.
Reply 28
Thanks!

No email notification. I read somewhere on TSR that they don't send out email notifications.
Original post by F4N

I applied in November.

Congrats mate
Original post by F4N

I applied in November.

Well done! Hope it's gonna turn into offer soon!
My application had also changed to 'Awaiting Decision...' and has not changed in the past week. Crunch time now.
Original post by swifty121121121
My application had also changed to 'Awaiting Decision...' and has not changed in the past week. Crunch time now.

congratulatons!when did you apply?
Reply 33
I've just received a conditional offer - First overall and 70% in my final year. Now waiting for college membership.

Good luck everyone!
Original post by F4N
I've just received a conditional offer - First overall and 70% in my final year. Now waiting for college membership.

Good luck everyone!

Great news!
Congrats F4N, what were your choice of colleges?
Just received a conditional offer also. Same conditions as F4N. Now awaiting college membership. My first choice was Queens, followed by Fitz.
Just received a conditional offer also. Same conditions as F4N. Now awaiting college membership. My first choice was Queens, followed by Fitz.

Congratulations!
Reply 38

Congratz! I thought they would hand out high 2.1 offers.

I picked Trinity (lol) and then Pembroke.

Let me know when you get allocated to a college.
Original post by F4N
Congratz! I thought they would hand out high 2.1 offers.

I picked Trinity (lol) and then Pembroke.

Let me know when you get allocated to a college.

Good luck with Trinity! haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending