Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I was just wondering what your views were on cartilage piercings? I'm thinking about getting one, how painful it? Also what is better ring or stud?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's really not painful tbh, it took a 9months for mine to heal though, and if you do get a bumb put salt water on it and it will reduce it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    A labret stud or barbell will be so much better for healing. A ring will rotate and will therefore aggravate the healing piercing, which can cause problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mine hardly hurt at all, Ive had it for a couple of years now with no problems. Id recommend getting a simple stud and then if you want you can change it once it's healed.

oh and don't go anywhere that pierces cartilage with a gun, that's a recipe for disaster

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentAnon1)
    Hi guys, I was just wondering what your views were on cartilage piercings? I'm thinking about getting one, how painful it? Also what is better ring or stud?
    Thanks!
    I'm sure there has to be a better name for it.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone, really appreciate all of the replies! Yeah I think I'm definitely going to go for the stud when I get it done! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.