The Student Room Group

TfL Apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jetmira18
Whats verbal reasoning about? and was numerical really hard?

The verbal reasoning is reading a statement about something then answering a question about it.
Reply 41
Received an email this morning to say I had passed the testing stage. Not guaranteed to reach the final stage though as they wait for everyone to complete the tests then invite the highest scorers to the assessment centre. Should know by mid-April with assessment being held at the end of April.
Original post by Shezza2
Received an email this morning to say I had passed the testing stage. Not guaranteed to reach the final stage though as they wait for everyone to complete the tests then invite the highest scorers to the assessment centre. Should know by mid-April with assessment being held at the end of April.

Aww well done! That's great! I've just been sent the email about the testing stage now. I'm really scared :s-smilie:
Reply 43
Aww well done! That's great! I've just been sent the email about the testing stage now. I'm really scared :s-smilie:

How did you get on with the tests?
Reply 44
Original post by Shezza2

Hi when did they get back to you after you completed the tests?
thanks.
Original post by Shezza2

well they only sent me one so far and im waiting for them to get back to me. I'm not sure if there's going to be anymore. But I'm guessing there probably well be. Did you do only 2 tests?
Reply 46
Hi
Just applied for the same QS role and just finished the verbal reasoning. I also found the numerical reasoning difficult, so much data to read and get through. I didn't finish it either
Just completed my verbal reasoning- questions are along the lines of read this paragraph and is the statement true , false or cannot say. Managed to complete the questions in that test, it is not as difficult
Waiting to hear back regarding the next stage.

There is not much on student room about the QS role so if anyone knows what the next stage is, or how long you have to wait to hear back please share.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 47
well they only sent me onec so far and im waiting for them to get back to me. I'm not sure if there's going to be anymore. But I'm guessing there probably well be. Did you do only 2 tests?

Yes just two... I got the second test about 20 minutes after I had completed the first.
Reply 48
Original post by kyoti
Hi when did they get back to you after you completed the tests?
thanks.

They got back to me within a week
Reply 49
Original post by Shezza2
They got back to me within a week

cool thanks
Reply 50
Original post by hftc
Hi
Just applied for the same QS role and just finished the verbal reasoning. I also found the numerical reasoning difficult, so much data to read and get through. I didn't finish it either
Just completed my verbal reasoning- questions are along the lines of read this paragraph and is the statement true , false or cannot say. Managed to complete the questions in that test, it is not as difficult
Waiting to hear back regarding the next stage.

There is not much on student room about the QS role so if anyone knows what the next stage is, or how long you have to wait to hear back please share.

Hi after I completed the tests it took them just under a week to reply. I passed the tests and was told that I would now have to wait to see if I was one of the high scorers should find this out mid April. If I am then will be invited to the assessment centre (end of April) where you have an interview and maybe another test. Hope this helps
Did you do a situational strengths test??
Reply 52
Did you do a situational strengths test??

Yes I was sent that at the very beginning when I applied.
Have you done the Verbal reasoning yet?
Guys! I applied for IM and have done the numerical and verbal reasoning few weeks back. I'm still waiting to hear for them but I'm sure they'll get back soon - they must be busy with all the applications!
But in the mean time I'm trying to prepare for the competency interview if they call me.
What kind of questions do they ask? I know they ask about past experiences but could someone give some example please :smile:
Reply 54
If you guys want practice with the SHL tests, check out gradtests - gradtests.com.au. They've got a bunch of practice tests of all the different types - verbal, numerical and inductive.
Reply 55
Anyone heard back after completing the tests?
Reply 56
Original post by kyoti
Anyone heard back after completing the tests?

No not yet. I think people should start hearing back this week. Have you heard anything?
Reply 57
Original post by Shezza2
No not yet. I think people should start hearing back this week. Have you heard anything?

got a feeling we might hear back this week as well. nope nothing yet.
Original post by Shezza2

I haven't. I think it's going to take a while. I've been looking at past threads from previous years and it seems lole t takes a while. But I'm not sure.
Reply 59
hey has anyone applied for the project planner apprenticeship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending