Turn on thread page Beta

if you won the lottery jackpot, what would u spend it on? watch

ReputationRep:
    if you won the lottery jackpot, what would u spend it on? even though there is a 1 in 14 million chance. i would probably give £1 million to charity and buy a house and a car. go on holiday and put a couple of million in the bank.

ReputationRep:
    I Would Buy As Many Lottery Tickets As I Could With My Winnings!!!!1!!! And Be Even Richer!!!!!1!!¬!!!!

Edit: That was all in caps and look what it did to it! Weird

ReputationRep:
    good idea but it would probably cost millions. how bout tryin ur chances at the euro lottery. i tink its crap summit like 1 in 135million chance!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeSuS_sLiCeR)
    if you won the lottery jackpot, what would u spend it on? even though there is a 1 in 14 million chance. i would probably give £1 million to charity and buy a house and a car. go on holiday and put a couple of million in the bank.
    A car! i am 17 in 4 months and can't wait 2 drive!!!
    Oh and a life times supply of hair conditioner (i always run out in the middle of a shower)

ReputationRep:
    happy b/day in 4 months time. i cant wait till i can drive. gotta wait till october next year! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.

A ferrari 575M
    A Pagani Zonda
    A Aston Martin DB9
    A TVR Tuscan S
    And a few other beautiful cars.

Oh and of course, a lifetime of shoes for lou p lou.

ReputationRep:
    I would buy right now:

GeIL 1GB (2x512MB) PC4400 Ultra Series CAS3
    AMD Athlon "Mobile" XP2500-M (Socket A) CPU
    PowerColor Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB
    Samtron 91S 19" TFT Monitor
    Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 200GB 7200RPM ATA100 8MB Cache

Fits nicely into/with my Shuttle SN45G

Also, an Aston Martin DB9.

ReputationRep:
    i would buy a astin db9, the fastest computer so i can play games and create websites easier. i would also make sure that i was well stocked up with food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    happy b/day in 4 months time. i cant wait till i can drive. gotta wait till october next year! :mad:
    thanx for the early happy b-day.
    i would also buy my bro a motorbike and ma mum a horse and ma dad an MG.
    Oh an ma gran a house as far away from me as possible.

ReputationRep:
    buy a massive mansion, bigger than the one i have now!

ReputationRep:
    my mum is crazy bout horses 2. she drags me little sis 2 go watch her ride for 2 hours! what is it bout mums and horses?

ReputationRep:
    my mum is crazy bout horses 2. she drags me little sis 2 go watch her ride for 2 hours! what is it bout mums and horses?
    It ain't just mums If I won the lottery I would by an entire stable yard full of horses

ReputationRep:
    fine then. what is bout girls and horses? on the other hand what is it with us boys with our cars? no difference i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    I would do the same thing, with one addition, I'd set aside a college fund and a trust fund for my daughter.

ReputationRep:
    don't know but they sure love em, i'm not that crazy about them myself, ever since my mums friend put me on one when i was about 4 and it ran off around the field i haven't liked them that much. Mind you i would rather have a horse than my bro.

ReputationRep:
    fine then. what is bout girls and horses? on the other hand what is it with us boys with our cars? no difference i suppose.
    Hey, it boys aren't the only ones that like cars.
    Methinks you have rather stereotypical views

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I would do the same thing, with one addition, I'd set aside a college fund and a trust fund for my daughter.
    audi a3 3.2 + insurance
    new toys (phone, laptop, etc)
    clothes

ReputationRep:
    lol. thanku for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Hey, it boys aren't the only ones that like cars.
    Methinks you have rather stereotypical views
    yeah i mean, you like SAS are you tough enough!

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I want the horses and the cars, and a jet, and a yacht, and a summer house on the beach, ah hell I want the whole beach, and a huge collection of all the greastest guitars in the world, all the best clothes and shoes, a closet full of jewelry, ummmmmm ok fading back to reality here. That hurts.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.