Turn on thread page Beta

if you won the lottery jackpot, what would u spend it on? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeSuS_sLiCeR)
    moo cat, do u play any online games?
    now and then.

ReputationRep:
    I'd Buy a lexus,A lifetime supply of Pepsi, And buy out my favorite clothing store....Simply Fashions!!

ReputationRep:
    A carribean island :cool:, and a ton of reese cups

ReputationRep:
    I don't know really. I'd probably buy some sort of massive mansion, and let whoever wanted stay there, and then buy a swimming pool (although i can't swim), or a go kart track, or something stupidly extravagent.
    The rest i'd save to buy important things when i needed them, like food and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Just one thing-for now. All weather sand based tennis courts at home. I would be very happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Nah, I'm not that greedy, I'd settle for just a nice little tropical island with my own personal man servant.
    Oh yeah one with a 6 pack!!!

ReputationRep:
    Some kind of house with an indoor basketball court.

ReputationRep:
    the hdisk i using now is too small
    only 120g
    i need a bigger one
    if there is more money,i would think about to change a cpu

ReputationRep:
    i would buy a mercedez SL 500 AMG for £100k. An aston martin db9 for £120k, lambagini gallardo for £130k, ferrari enzo for £550k, Bentley continental GT for £130k, Noble m12 for 50k, TVR 350 for £45k, Pangani zonda for £250k,
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy but sweet)
    I'd Buy a lexus,A lifetime supply of Pepsi, And buy out my favorite clothing store....Simply Fashions!!
    lexus aint that good... u should ahve said ferrari

ReputationRep:
    id buy a giant house n .... ill buy brad pitt or josh harnett(in reall)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    i would buy all these cars if i won the lottery and what a collection it would be
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeSuS_sLiCeR)
    if you won the lottery jackpot, what would u spend it on? even though there is a 1 in 14 million chance. i would probably give £1 million to charity and buy a house and a car. go on holiday and put a couple of million in the bank.
    I'd spend it on myself, and go on a lavish spending spree at Harrods, where I can buy a pair of socks for as little as £99.99.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I'd spend it on myself, and go on a lavish spending spree at Harrods, where I can buy a pair of socks for as little as £99.99.
    even better, you can buy chart CDs (RRP £12) there for no less that £20! what a bargain!

ReputationRep:
    hmm if i won the lottery, i'd probably look to buy a whole row of houses in one street (with a good location of course) and become a property landlord

and get a Bang & Olufsen speaker system in a specific studio entertainment room in my large house..

ReputationRep:
    i'd buy one of these babies
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    and also i have to have my motorbike collection
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I have a better idea, I will buy up my school so I will never have to leave.

ReputationRep:
    yu've got to have a bike collection and you wont get any better than this one.
    Attached Images

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.