Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Beware of Tefl247 its a scam
    I know Tefl 247 is a big scam.They sell the course on groupon for 29 pounds and then they deliberately fail you several times so that you continue to pay for the corse extension 9.95 every time.You cannot pass because they deliberately fail you even though you have answered all questions correctly.

ReputationRep:
    The internet is rife with dodgy TEFL adverts. It's always best to take a course with a reputable academy or school. Buying online courses for £29 sounds very suspect to me. How many hours was it for?

ReputationRep:
    120 hours course.There is no way of knowing what answers were wrong as we are not shown them after the end result.Only THEY will tell you if you ask them.And in my case the anwers they said were wrong were in fact correct. Thats what made me doubt them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.