:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Also, how do birds disappear at night?

ReputationRep:
    Every time you are near

ReputationRep:
    They suddenly appear on a morning because they wake up and start making noise to mark out their territories. That's what the dawn chorus is.

Actually it's misleading to say they suddenly appear, because not all species appear at the same time. Some appear really early in the morning, while others don't until later. So they actually gradually appear.

ReputationRep:
    Just like me, they long to be close to you.

ReputationRep:
    Why do stars, fall down from the sky?

ReputationRep:
    Just like me, they long to be close to you.

ReputationRep:
    Cuz they fly duh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    Cuz they fly duh
    You just broke this thread. I am disappoint, sis, very disappoint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    You just broke this thread. I am disappoint, sis, very disappoint.
    Pfff you jealous bro

ReputationRep:
    Now I have that stupid song in my head.

ReputationRep:
    Pfff you jealous bro
    Of what? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Karen Carpenter was the **** on the drums

Anyone think Rumer is a carbon copy though?

ReputationRep:
    Of what? :ninja:
    my awesome theory. I have an entire essay on it just to lazy to type it now.

ReputationRep:
    my awesome theory. I have an entire essay on it just to lazy to type it now.
    Intriguing :holmes: But why do birds fly and not burrow deep underground? Why don't they dig south, hey, hmm, HEY?! TELL ME THAT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART. YEAH.

ReputationRep:
    Birds can fly so high
    And they can **** on your head
    And they can almost fly into your eye
    And make you feel so scared.

ReputationRep:
    Intriguing :holmes: But why do birds fly and not burrow deep underground? Why don't they dig south, hey, hmm, HEY?! TELL ME THAT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART. YEAH.
    They aim for heaven dude don't you know how God showed himself as a white pigeon when Jesus got baptised by Joan in Jordan river? It's dam legend birds are angels dude I tell ya nothing else has wings.... Plus all those pretty feathers, why dirty the? Do you also want me to tell you how they got empty bones to be light and float in the air? It's their meaning on this earth dude to bring light from heaven to the miserable human beings. Why would they come down where others ****? It's fu**ing fact dude, birds are awesome. You don't need any religion, just follow the birds they know where heaven is. Majestic creatures.

ReputationRep:
    They aim for heaven dude don't you know how God showed himself as a white pigeon when Jesus got baptised by Joan in Jordan river? It's dam legend birds are angels dude I tell ya nothing else has wings.... Plus all those pretty feathers, why dirty the? Do you also want me to tell you how they got empty bones to be light and float in the air? It's their meaning on this earth dude to bring light from heaven to the miserable human beings. Why would they come down where others ****? It's fu**ing fact dude, birds are awesome. You don't need any religion, just follow the birds they know where heaven is. Majestic creatures.
    I'm not sure if it's an atheroma in blood vessel to my head causing me to feel light headed, but I think you just... you just liberated me... I feel free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if it's an atheroma in blood vessel to my head causing me to feel light headed, but I think you just... you just liberated me... I feel free

Dude I can go on for hours. But it's gonna cost you money. I'm starting psych at uni in London this fall and I'm broke.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.