Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what's the meanest thing your parents have ever said to you? and why? watch

ReputationRep:
    as stated above....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My mum used to mock my teeth and my weight though when I went to get my gap closed and lose some weight she told me I was being stupid for that and those little quirks made me who I am and I looked great with them. Me and my mum were more sisters while growing up so maybe it was jealously or something with her, I dunno but we get on much better nowadays

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wish I never had you.

Broke my heart.

ReputationRep:
    "haha son ur a fgt, u cant quickscope 4 ****. ur a n00b and gay 2"

My Dad as he proceeded to get a 25 killstreak on CoD

ReputationRep:
    When extremely moody my dad once retaliated to something as little as me using alot of gravy for dinner (yeah, its that trivial) and the argument escalated to him calling me an evil child, and that his mum would be ashamed of me in her grave, and hes glad i never got to meet her. He also said that I wasnt his daughter anymore.
    When I type this i really do realise how absurd the comments are, to the point where it is funny. I am none of those things, and I still have no idea why he came out with such stuff. Me and my mum had to leave the house because we were that scared. He's not usually like that, making it even weirder.

He also said once when i was in primary "No wander you have no friends" when i confided in him about my social problems. Again, it was in response to something trivial.

So yeah. Pretty damaging stuff. The first event im still not over, and think about it every now and then. I remember he got mad at me when I didnt accept his apology. Funny that.

Good to vent about it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    "You're a **** son!"

ReputationRep:
    Drop dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    "haha son ur a fgt, u cant quickscope 4 ****. ur a n00b and gay 2"

My Dad as he proceeded to get a 25 killstreak on CoD
    Achievement Unlocked: Got Rekt

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.