Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the best comeback you have said to a teacher? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Aside from the alpha Arithmeticae telling his maths teacher (where Arithmeticae is better at maths then her anyway) to get back into the kitchen - I want to hear any good stories from tsr.

Mine.

Stupid teacher: Damien, you haven't been happy lately.

Damien (me): "Who are you to tell me I haven't been happpy, you miserable son of a *****. I have been ecstatic"

lmao

got suspended for a week, ended up playing black ops in my room

But you know what worth it.

Got an A* in geog anyway :smug:

Or does everyone on TSR only get angry in disputes over classical music, and disagreement in the TIMES university league tables haha

ReputationRep:
    'Thanks Mum'-oh wait
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Did not laugh/10

:indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    'Thanks Mum'-oh wait
    Ah haha.

(Original post by karmacrunch)
    Did not laugh/10

:indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did I detect iambic pentameter in your prose KarmaCrunch?

unaware/ e^(2.31)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Damien_Dalgaard)
    Did I detect iambic pentameter in your prose KarmaCrunch?

unaware/ e^(2.31)
    I can't believe that you found what you did funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't really a comeback. There was nothing to "come back" from. She asked a polite question and you were an awkward virginal neckbeard.

ReputationRep:
    A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

That student's name? Generic_man.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.