Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Barclays Treasury Salary watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for a place at Barclays Treasury. I was wondering what the salary was like for a first year graduate and or summer intern. I can't find wether Treasury is part of the investment bank or the retail bank either and if they are Front office Middle office or Back office and what the Bonus (if there is one) is like. Any help on these questions would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

I'd like to know this too. Can't find it anywhere ~_~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_m14)
    I have just completed Barclays' Business Functions Spring Insight Programme and I have been offed a Treasury summer internship in 2016, so hopefully I can help. Treasury is one of the business functions in the IB. They are definitely not Front Office, personally I'd say that they are Middle Office. Good luck with your application. Can't help on the salary front though.
    Your weekly salary will be in the contract they provided you with.

Congratulations! Will you take up the position?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.