Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I think it may be because people cannot tell when you need help in emotional pain. if you were treated for depression and a wound people would worry about and talk more to you about the wound.

I think both have different impacts. For me initially I'd say emotional pain as it'd probably take something out of me and leave a big impact depending on how big the event was to cause the pain!

However, having said that, a great big physical accident could leave me in a LOT of pain...

Hard question! Personally I'd say emotional as the physical pain could probably be relieved.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    You can't compare the two. You also can't always tell when someone's in physical pain either. I've been told that because no-one can see the physical I'm in, (because it's in my head) I'm clearly imagining it. :rolleyes:
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.