Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I'm at Northumbria University and i'm planning to study abroad next year for second semester through the university, however I have already signed off on a house and will also have to pay for accommodation in the America.

    Has anyone been in this situation and found a solution that doesn't involve paying two rents, or know of any helpful websites?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.