Failed my English literature mock exam?

Watch
fungirl16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, guys.

So I have just finished my English literature mock and think I have failed. It was the AQA June 2013 one unseen prose.

The questions were:

How does this extract show the thoughts and feelings of the writer

In what ways is this typical to ww1 literature. Wider reading.

However, I panicked and linked the wider reading to the first question on feelings. Does this mean I will fail, or will I still get link marks?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you
Bethaaaaany
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't do English Literature so can't help with that but if it's any consolation I'm pretty sure I've failed my biology and french mocks Honestly, mocks aren't a big deal. You've still got 5 months to improve and achieve a good grade- use these exams as a learning curve so you know how much work you've got to put in now. I certainly am!
WhoDaresWins
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Mocks aren't that important, got a bunch of Bs and Cs in my GCSE mocks, came out with 2A*s and 8As.

Got ACCD in my A level mocks so far, but I only revised for the subject I now got an A in.

I have to start getting serious now because if I get those results in the real exams then I am doomed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads