Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has received any offers from Brunel on the course sports science??

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaraCC)
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has received any offers from Brunel on the course sports science??

Thanks
    I've applied to Brunel for sports and exercise science but still not heard back. Sent mine off on 15th Dec.

Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    St Marys
    Oxford Brooks
    Canterbury Christ
    Gloucestershire

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    That's cool. Good luck! I've applied to kent, Oxford Brooke's and Essex. Only Essex have replied so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I too have applied to Brunel for sport science but have had no offers as yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Received an unconditional today. Still waiting on kent and oxford brookes though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaraCC)

Thanks
    Yes! I accepted my offer for sports science/w Business studies

ReputationRep:
    I was offered a place for Sport Science (Human Performance) yesterday, has anyone else applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.