Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you ever have those dreams where it's like they're real?! Watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    I had a shocker last night, woke up thinking it actually happened :sleep::afraid::sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and then after a long time you confuse them with reality :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, some are that awesome I feel pissed off when I realise it was just a dream.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Yes, at first but then something odd always happens.

For example, in one dream, I was trying to get back to uni but asking someone directions gave me two answers: "Football!" and "Stadium!". Then, I go lucid and change the dream to my liking.

ReputationRep:
    I used to dream about a girl I wasn doing well with and dreamt that she'd forgiven my various mistakes, then I woke up and thought 'uuuuuuhhhh oh well acchh, hmmm uchhh'
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Sometimes I'll wonder if something's a memory or a dream.

ReputationRep:
    I have. Ive had dreams that im not sure if they are just dreams or from memory.

I have a memory of waking up in theater and all the docs and nurses were around me and talking. I asked where i was... under anaesthetics so i was so confused...and then i dont know what happened after that...i honestly dont know if that actually happened or not...i have no recollection of waking up in theater before...its just so strange.

Btw when i woke up in recovery that 'dream' came straight to mind except i dont dream ever under anaesthetic...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and they get more weird the longer I've been asleep for.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    They don't happen often do they, just every now and then they can really affect you.

The one the other night, I was in the back of a plane and it crashed into water near New Zealand. I was the only one who escaped and I woke up feeling so guilty!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    They don't happen often do they, just every now and then they can really affect you.

The one the other night, I was in the back of a plane and it crashed into water near New Zealand. I was the only one who escaped and I woke up feeling so guilty!!
    Plane crash...:eek::eek::eek:Is this a sign of something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I get some really weird ones, most of the time it's about things I actually feel but just don't realize it u know?
    Like once I dreamt one of my best friends asked me out and everything was going really well and when I woke up I was just like 'whaaaaaat??'
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by tazk786)
    Plane crash...:eek::eek::eek:Is this a sign of something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let's just say, it's staycations all the way for 2015.

ReputationRep:
    Probably the worst ones are really mundane, vivid dreams that you end up confusing with memories. They can really mess with you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.