TSR Community Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by wellsjjw)
    I'm studying... Economics, Product Design, Geography and ICT

I'm interested in... Computer Science

My study level is... A-level (A2)
    Hey!

Welcome to The Student Room!

Have you had a chance to take a look around yet? Here are a few things to get you started on TSR. If you've got any questions, either give me a shout or add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum. If you want to get in contact with me remember to quote me in – you can do this by clicking on the +” under my post!

If you’re panicking about your studies, don’t…you'll find someone on TSR who can help. The Study Help forum is a good place to have a look at others are saying about the subjects that you’re studying, feel free to ask a question. University applications is also a decent forum if you’re looking to go to uni as it’s full of people who can help you through the whole process!

Ok, so you haven’t come on the site to study, don’t worry, as there’s something for everyone on TSR . TheHobbies and Interests forum is a pretty good place to start as you'll find people that have similar interests to yourself. What are your main interests? Debate and Current Affairs is also a pretty exciting forum to go to as you can check up on all the latest news!

As I said, if you have any questions or just want a chat, get in contact, I’m always willing to help! For now, Happy TSR’ing!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.