I'm studying... Modern Languages

My study level is... University undergraduate
    • TSR Community Team

TSR Community Team
    (Original post by PlumRoots)
    I'm studying... Modern Languages

My study level is... University undergraduate

Welcome to The Student Room!

Have you had a chance to take a look around yet? Here are a few things to get you started on TSR. If you've got any questions, either give me a shout or add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum. If you want to get in contact with me remember to quote me in – you can do this by clicking on the +” under my post!

If you’re panicking about your studies, don’t…you'll find someone on TSR who can help. The Study Help forum is a good place to have a look at others are saying about the subjects that you’re studying, feel free to ask a question.

Ok, so you haven’t come on the site to study, don’t worry, as there’s something for everyone on TSR . TheHobbies and Interests forum is a pretty good place to start as you'll find people that have similar interests to yourself. What are your main interests? Debate and Current Affairs is also a pretty exciting forum to go to as you can check up on all the latest news!

As I said, if you have any questions or just want a chat, get in contact, I’m always willing to help! For now, Happy TSR’ing!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2015
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.