Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How CRAP are 02!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I want to warn you all, DO NOT BUY AN O2 ONLINE PAY MONTHLY TARRIFF! DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT.

I am so annoyed. I recently ended my contract, but I just got a bill for over £100!!! I didnt evern use my phone... I'm so irritated.

I have never seen a bill, so they have been taking like £60 a month from me and I have never seen a real bill!!

I have to phone up to ask them about it, each time, they say they will sort it, and each time, they dont. This is at a cost of 50 p per minute, for something that is there problem.

I complain in writing, I got NOTHING. i did so three times! Nothing.

I phone and ask to speak to a manager, nothing.. no-one is there.. call back.. then still nobody.

What do I do??? I cannot afford this £100!! especially not if it continues..
    help!!! any advice

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.