Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can you transfer to a different uni during first year? watch

I would like to change onto the same course that i am studying but at a different university as where i am is really not offering me what i need, and i am desperate to move.

Do you know if there will be the chance for me to transfer to a different uni before semester 2 begins? have you ever heard of this happen? from what i understand it is not a simple process. I am waiting to hear back from the unis i have contacted but i appreciate that i may just have to apply through ucas and begin my second year at a different institution, but i dont want to waste any more valuble time, and i have heard that even this is not guaranteed.

Please let me know if you have known anybody to be in a similar position.
    your help will be very appriciated!

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.