jasminam99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey

Did an English Language iGCSE in November last year. We're meant to be receiving the results from it soon but I don't know when - does anyone else who did this exam know when we're likely to be getting the results?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jasminam99)
Hey

Did an English Language iGCSE in November last year. We're meant to be receiving the results from it soon but I don't know when - does anyone else who did this exam know when we're likely to be getting the results?
If you took IGCSE English language with CIE then you should get your results next Wednesday, 21 January.
jasminam99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Compost)
If you took IGCSE English language with CIE then you should get your results next Wednesday, 21 January.
Brilliant, thank you! Just in time for parents evening ... :K:
wearestardust
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Compost)
Do the A level results come out on the same day, I mean could you access them online on the 21st?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by wearestardust)
Do the A level results come out on the same day, I mean could you access them online on the 21st?
http://ask.cie.org.uk/system/selfser...RTICLE_ID=5598 says:
21 January 2015

November 2014 series provisional examination results will be available online on 21 January 2015 from 06.00 UTC/GMT. These results may be issued to candidates immediately. Hardcopy statements of results will be sent to schools soon afterwards.
wearestardust
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I will get mine on the 2nd of February due to the incompetence of my country's exams office. I mean it is a joke; everyone can view their results online internationally except from us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (180)
14.54%
I'm not sure (57)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (364)
29.4%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.55%

Watched Threads