The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87
Sad :frown:

Oh dear - what's happened the last hour!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emotionally burnt out as I move from one period of uncertainty into another. By the time I get into work at 7 tonight everyone and their mother is going to have heard that I've resigned, I just have to put it in writing and then say goodbye to some people that I really get along with. I'm both sad and massively relieved all in one go because it's all been going to hell in a handbasket lately but we've had a lot of laughs and fun times along the way.

Sucks man.
Original post by Quiet _One86
Oh dear - what's happened the last hour!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i miss my best friend :frown:
Original post by cupcakes87
i miss my best friend :frown:

:console:
Unwell with a cough, cold, sore throat and headache :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Unwell with a cough, cold, sore throat and headache :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got a sore throat too, it's that time of year :redface:
Nicely high and feeling pretty relaxed! Woke up at 7 today so since then I've been studying & cleaning, now it's time to smoke and walk over the Menai Bridge to take some photos. <3
Original post by Gingerbread101
I've got a sore throat too, it's that time of year :redface:

Aww :frown: sadly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
This right moment, Rather sad. My girlfriend is leaving to go home tomorrow (WE are in a long distance relationship) and im currently stuck at work. Our last day together and im working. Sucks. Although i suppose i can't be too sad.. in two weeks i fly out to hers for a week again then i'm going snowboarding for a bit.
Stressed about A levels (procrastinated throughout the holiday...) and also kinda lonely - at the moment it feels like everyone I know is in a relationship, and I'm one of very few exceptions.
Reply 2370
very ill and i need to do 2 test papers for business and about 800 words for english part of coursework for monday soo yeah not too great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
stressed over coursework have 5 essays to do, and an art book. Also confused as to why this boy i met on saturday hasn't messaged me, knowing ill see him at school on monday, thinking he's lost interest maybe but then again he spent all night with me and walked me home. Stressed and confused basically but monday is coming and the mountain is slowly declining
amused! :lol:
sad again :frown: :cry:
absolutely **** lol.
I'm really not feeling well at the moment. There's definitely a bug going round uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, I know the feeling :frown:
Original post by Precious Illusions
absolutely **** lol.

Oi, language!
Lonely I guess. Woke up went to volunteering for about 3 hours then just online for the rest of the day. Can't really go out though as my younger sister is out with friends & I'm the only one in the house & even if I did I'm not sure what I'd do apart from wonder on my own or buy some food.
I hate everything

Latest