The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
It really is I have had a good few short convos with some rather nice people :smile:. I will say keep it up I am going to do the same.
Yeah it is, I talked to this guy at a bar earlier as he was on his own & ended up having interesting conversations on lots of topics haha, we exchanged numbers & he said he'd like to meet me with some of his friends at a club in a few days time. I'm up for it as I need to meet new people & hopefully find ones that actually value me although it's my first time so I'll probably be a bit nervous aha :tongue:
Feel ok but wanna revise and stop procrastinating :redface:
Could do with a cheering up.
Reply 2703
been offered places at 2 sixth forms and dont know where to goo...very confused rn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SausageMan
Could do with a cheering up.

whats up?
Original post by chelseafreak
whats up?

I'm worried about the quality of my school work. In particular CFE Higher Physics, (which is a Scottish equivalent to an A-Level) as I need a B to go to uni in September.
Original post by SausageMan
I'm worried about the quality of my school work. In particular CFE Higher Physics, (which is a Scottish equivalent to an A-Level) as I need a B to go to uni in September.

all you can do is give it your best and then you at least know you couldn't do anymore. I guess you have heard this before but it's the best advice i can give you.
Original post by chelseafreak
all you can do is give it your best and then you at least know you couldn't do anymore. I guess you have heard this before but it's the best advice i can give you.

Thanks.
Heartbroken 😢
extremely stressed, bored and hungry
Mentally exhausted. I am in need of some positive energy.
Reply 2711
Original post by glacier fruit
Lol :biggrin: why are you banned?

I see what you did there :|, my male bestie <3 and I have banned each other saying it and whoever does has to pay a fine £20 I will be spending my winnings by putting it towards my necklace money.
I am feeling disinterested and fed up. I am doing an MSc assignment and I just literally couldn't give a damn about it... The thing is I've only got a few hours tomorrow night, probably about 4 hours on Sunday and Monday evening to finish it off... I don't fully know what the hell I'm meant to be doing and frankly it all is a bit overwhelming - no idea how it's going to get done in time.. no doubt I'll be doing an all nighter at some point.
Reply 2713
Original post by Inexorably
Okay I can't even explain. I'm only 19 so this'll be odd, but I think I'm on the path to a ''quarter life crisis''.

Like, I keep having these realisations of how much freedom and choice I actually have an adult which is extremely liberating but also terrifying.. there's so much choice that how do you decide what you want to do?? I'm worried that once I choose one direction to head towards I can't choose another and vice versa.

I'm also so lazy and just procrastinate everything; I want to start exercising, I want to start budgeting, I want to ditch bad habits, build friendships etc. but my motivation runs low and I can't climb the wall of laziness. No matter how much I scare myself by thinking about how my life will be in 20 years if I don't change, I can't force the change.

I am not ready to be 20 in 10 months and a bit... I'm so confused and I don't know what's going on. I feel like life is rushing by and I'm dying just watching it idlely .

I don't feel like an adult and life is truly terrifying.

Tips for carerrs is write the potentials down on paper and then the pros and cons.

Life doesn't change on your bday, just take the above advice and take you time, as for the direction it took me five years to realise what I wanted to do as like my 2nd option wayback when so yeah the path may be crossed but with tim and patiences you will get on the right one and stick to it :wink:.
Reply 2714
Original post by StyleIcon
Heartbroken 😢

Whats up, who broke your heart? Or what?
Reply 2715
Original post by Heffalump .
Stressed out about AS Levels..:frown:

Don't over stress though, try to stay composed :wink:.
Reply 2717
Original post by Manitude
Absolutely shattered. Spent around 6 hours travelling today, including around 5 miles walking. I was travelling to a training session and was dragging my kit behind me the whole way. I am going to ache like hell tomorrow.

On the plus side, I picked up my sword that I paid for a few weeks ago. It's so shiny :biggrin: But also very heavy compared to other swords so it'll be a challenge to get any good with it.

Omg MR MAN 5MILES :0

Super cool though, I wanna see your shiny sword lmao that sounds so wrong but I will not change it lol, what kind of sword is it? Is it for an art or just to display?

Are you/ were you ached up today?
Reply 2718
Original post by Belvitaaa

Exactly how I feel at this precise moment lmao.
Original post by lou 22
Whats up, who broke your heart? Or what?

My boyfriend hasn't replied to my text for the past week. Do you know how that feels? :dontknow:

Latest