The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3260
Original post by chelseafreak
whats making you feel like this?

Original post by Feraligatr
:console:

What's wrong?

My family turning against me when I never did anything. I am hurt.
Reply 3261
Original post by SassKing13
:frown::frown:

I have never been so teary and sad all the time, I am trying my best to remain strong and positive but it is mega hard.
Happy but annoyed atm, happy as I feel more valued by other people & someone else on TSR told me something that really made me feel warm inside but annoyed as I can't meet some friends tomorrow as my parents are blackmailing me into going to family gathering. Make of that what you will haha :erm:
Original post by lou 22

:console: You can talk to me if you want :jumphug:.
Original post by lou 22

you always have us lot to rally around you, if you ever need to talk we're here for you :smile:
Reply 3265
Original post by lou 22

Huge hugs! If you ever want a chat, I'm always around. I used to have massive problems with mine, but we're alright now.

I'm ok, I suppose. Just decided to end a friendship that wasn't doing me or the other person any good. It hurts but it's definitely for the best.
Original post by lou 22
I have never been so teary and sad all the time, I am trying my best to remain strong and positive but it is mega hard.

Want to talk about it? It could help :frown:
Original post by lou 22
Aww :console: I'm here as well. We need that great, bubbly Lou back! :smile:
Stressed. Exams are right around the corner and I'm still not getting high enough UMS for Cambridge :frown:
Quite poorly today, was up all night not feeling at all well..almost admitted myself to hospital with the pains and such like which is a last resort usually for me! I hate feeling so poorly and having virtually no sleep I'm exhausted now..currently lying down with cramp like pains all over my body makes me feel exhausted today..thus now spending day in bed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3270
THank you sweetie :smile: will dego take up the offer.
:console: You can talk to me if you want :jumphug:.
Reply 3271
Original post by chelseafreak
you always have us lot to rally around you, if you ever need to talk we're here for you :smile:

Thank you sweetie pie/ s
Reply 3272
Original post by pfm
Huge hugs! If you ever want a chat, I'm always around. I used to have massive problems with mine, but we're alright now.

I'm ok, I suppose. Just decided to end a friendship that wasn't doing me or the other person any good. It hurts but it's definitely for the best.

True babe, I am adiment to get through it though.

Same, I cut my bestie out my life they same day I was attacked as I needed her in my hour of need but she replied with cheek ,she has changed so much since she met superman she has forgotten those who were there for her before him.
Reply 3273
Original post by Multitalented me
Aww :console: I'm here as well. We need that great, bubbly Lou back! :smile:

She will be back one day once things are better.
Original post by lou 22
THank you sweetie :smile: will dego take up the offer.

:jumphug:
Its Zhang btw.
Reply 3275
I was thinking the name I dont recall xD.
:jumphug:
Its Zhang btw.
Reply 3276
Original post by lou 22
True babe, I am adiment to get through it though.

Same, I cut my bestie out my life they same day I was attacked as I needed her in my hour of need but she replied with cheek ,she has changed so much since she met superman she has forgotten those who were there for her before him.

You can do it! I have every faith that you can. However, if you need anything I am always here. I think sometimes families struggle to deal with difficult situations, but it will all be ok.

Ahh. I used to have a friend like that. It hurts, but honestly you've just got to do what's best for you. Eventually she'll come back when she's realised what she's done, and chances are she feels very embarrassed and ashamed but won't admit to it!

We're all here for you x
Original post by lou 22
Thank you sweetie pie/ s

no problem, as has been said we need a happy lou in here and we all care about you :smile:
Original post by lou 22
I was thinking the name I dont recall xD.

:lol: :tongue:

You ok though lou? :jumphug:
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

I'm feeling stress that I have to rush my assignments that I haven't done on the one week school holiday. Been going out with friends everyday kinda happy though.. So I'm having the same feeling as you right now. Mixed emotions. lol